Dr. Christopher K. Jones

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christopher K. Jones

Dr. Jones is the latest surgeon in my 7 year journey to use my arm after a military accident and a botched initial surgery from the AFA. Dr. Jones was very optimistic and informative on my initial consult for my 3rd surgery (first 2 were other surgeons) Dr. Jones had a different method that he was confident would fix my shoulder and the nerves affecting my arm/hand. Having been through 2 shoulder reconstructions already, I knew I was in for a good deal of pain for the first couple weeks and 4 months of PT but I was surprised at how well I felt 2 hours after the operation that ended up being longer due to Dr. Jones finding another issue that needed to be fixed (thank you for taking the time for that Doc). I went to his PT office on the first floor and the whole team there is top notch. I did end up back in for a 4th surgery because of a tendon tearing. I was scheduled for that surgery in 3 days and again he did a fantastic job. I found out afterwards that his job was not easy due to the tendon tearing right at the muscle (completely away from the location of the 3rd surgery he did for me). He consulted my wife from the O.R. asking if I would want a cadaver tendon, because mine was destroyed. Once he got the go, he stitched me up with the "new to me" cadaver tendon. I'm 4 months post-op and everything is going better than the previous 7 years by a long shot. Something to note about Dr. Jones is just like every surgeon, he is a busy guy but he took the time to answer all my questions, gave me realistic expectations and was confident in his ability to get me throwing a football again. The follow up appointments (he will personally see you) are scheduled out for a year in my case and really are impressive. I was given printed HD pictures of the before and after from the O.R. and given full explanation of everything done. I wouldn't go anywhere else after getting the level of care Dr. Jones provided to me. Thank you sir! I was really impressed with every level of care from the first call through months afterwards. He

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Christopher Jones is an excellent orthopedic surgeon took time to explain in detail the results of my MRI great customer service, easy to schedule an appointment

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Couldn't be happier after Dr. Jones repaired both of my shoulders over a three year period. Great staff!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Good doctor, he fixed my issue. Liked the office, everything happened quickly.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Jones and his staff were very friendly. Surgery was successful. He explained everything in a manner in which I could easily understand. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. A friend and I had our rotator cuffs repaired on the same day. I also had my bicep repaired. Different doctors, different method of treatment. My surgery and recovery was much easier and I'm so thankful I chose Dr. Jones.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr Jones and his staff are the best, concerned for my wellbeing and recovery from my rotator cuff surgery!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Jones is extremely knowledgeable. His experience is world class. People complain about having to wait or about administrative stuff but really? It is about your health not about shopping. Dr. Jones is one of the best doctors in town and an amazing surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Mark Stafford, Debbie and the doc, Chris Jones. What a team! Repaired my right rotator cuff with 5cm tear and biofibre. It is now 2 years out and I am amazed, no crepitus at all. Had my left repaired in Canada and now have grinding in it. Best surgeon I have ever encountered. It is such a thrill to be able to work outside again. Very thankful to all of the staff for their kindness, understanding and especially to Mark for his patience and time with me answering all of my questions and explaining so that I had no fears.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Waited a month for my appointment. The day of the much anticipated appointment, I then waited over 30 minutes in the waiting room, only to be seen by the PA, who knew nothing about my injury. Insurance was charged for an MD visit, which never took place. Then to top it all off, they re-billed the insurance company multiple times until they were able to get more money out of them. As a result of their multiple re-bills, I received a bill almost a year later for $5. Talk about nerve!!! I guess it really is all about the all mighty dollar.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

I had arthroscopic knee surgery today to repair a torn meniscus. Everything went as expected and scheduled EXCEPT the recovery time is much less that I expected. IMMEDIATELY after waking up, I had no pain, full range of motion and little or no swelling. AMAZING!!! I'm THRILLED!! It doesn't get an better than this. Thanks Dr. Jones and thanks to the staff at Kissing Camels Surgery Center. All of you were GREAT.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Dr. Christopher K. Jones's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

“My goal is to help patients maintain the active lifestyle that they enjoy. My mantra is to treat patients as I would want my own family treated. I pride myself on spending quality time with patients to assure they have a thorough understanding of their problem.”

• English

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)