Ratings for Dr. Lahady

My family doctor was dr nahab, whom up and left with no notice to her out of town patients.I went to seenher replacment To see a dr lahady in gfw for a simple physical to renew my drivers license this was the only appointment I could get. When I got there the dr seemed kind everything was going swimmingly. As soon as she heard my specialist is on vacation until July (after deadline passes) she refused to continue the physical saying she wouldn't sign off on it until she confirmed information with said vacationing specialist, I inquired an estimated timeline because of deadline. If the deadline lapses ill lose my class 1 drivers license my only means of providing for my family it will cost alot of money I can't afford to replace it. She snapped at me saying, I'm only going to get 50 bucks for doing this. I must say great first impression. This immigrant doctor is obviously in it for money not care for her patients or their general compassion for another human being. BOO!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013