Ratings for Dr. Craig Brooker

This provider was awful. He did not listen, did not read the notes or records, seemed extremely detached and disinterested, and provided no help or insight. All he did was make me feel stressed and insulted. Kaiser should not be charging people to see this man. He was quite unnerving in demeanor and showed no evidence of his medical knowledge/expertise. When I communicated that I was having difficulty communicating with him due to what I felt was his his total disinterest, he very clearly (the other person with me agreed) did a bit of a smirk/chuckle combo. This might be because he was feeling awkward, but this did not come across well at all and made it even more difficult for me to access the care for which I came. I would never recommend this provider.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr. Brooker tries hard to seem polite. If you are looking for answers to your questions, do not waste your time. Dr. Brooker has his own agenda. He does not listen to the patient, but rather speaks very quickly on topics which are of interest to him. His knowledge consists of nothing more than what a patient can find on any medical website. It was an absolute waste of time and quite frankly an insult to pay for quality medical care only to be told to read the Mayo website? Good grief. Awful.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

In 2013 I met with Dr. Brooker about a recently discovered brain tumor discovered after passed out (cause unknown) and hit my head and face after falling. I was scared but had my list of suggested questions by the Mayo.Clinic website. When I inquired as to the cause and nature of tumors, Dr Brooker said, "You are old (I had just turned 60 the month before.), useless, so what did I expect?". I expected not to be catagorized as old and useless. I expected respect to be reciprocated. I expected him to inform me what I wanted to know. I expected fair unbiased treatment or a referral to someone who would. I expected to be listened to and some questions be answered. I expected a professional since I was paying him. Now 3.5 years later and a recent MRI taken which shows a slightly larger tumor and increased symptoms of balance problems and many bad falls later not to be rereferred to this person. My blood pressure skyrockets as I think about sitting in his office wanting help and being verbally demeaned for no reason. I deserve more from a doctor and person.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Very thorough, very knowledgeable, web site sucks but means well.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013