Ratings for Dr. Craig Brooker

In 2013 I met with Dr. Brooker about a recently discovered brain tumor discovered after passed out (cause unknown) and hit my head and face after falling. I was scared but had my list of suggested questions by the Mayo.Clinic website. When I inquired as to the cause and nature of tumors, Dr Brooker said, "You are old (I had just turned 60 the month before.), useless, so what did I expect?". I expected not to be catagorized as old and useless. I expected respect to be reciprocated. I expected him to inform me what I wanted to know. I expected fair unbiased treatment or a referral to someone who would. I expected to be listened to and some questions be answered. I expected a professional since I was paying him. Now 3.5 years later and a recent MRI taken which shows a slightly larger tumor and increased symptoms of balance problems and many bad falls later not to be rereferred to this person. My blood pressure skyrockets as I think about sitting in his office wanting help and being verbally demeaned for no reason. I deserve more from a doctor and person.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Very thorough, very knowledgeable, web site sucks but means well.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013