Ratings for Dr. Paul Kovac

I will never see this Dr again!!! I was referred to Dr Kovac from my GP to have a large bladder stone removed. I was booked in and had the stone removed, woke up without a catheter and sent home within 2 hours. Got home and couldn't urinate as I was blocked up. Went to my local hospital and had another catheter put in. I informed Dr Kovac and he didn't seem to care and told me to come back in the morning to have the catheter removed. Within 2 weeks my urine flow had reduced to 4 ml/sec. Once again I booked in and seen Dr Kovac who told me to use a meatal dilator and come back and see him in 6 months. After his lack of care and basically palming me off I booked into see another specialist in Sydney and am so glad I did.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I am not happy with his attitudes and outcome of the operation. I was operated on and he never came to see me during my stay in the hospital. I was admitted again later and wanted to see him. He did not come again.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I would not recommend him. He is not caring. I changed doctor.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Very caring and gentle. He takes the time to explain problems and gives sensible well thought out suggestions for treatment.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013