Ratings for Dr. Paul Kovac

I wish I have read these reviews before ! I saw him a few years ago and had a TURP. I had a blocked catheter afterwards due to bleeding in the middle of the night ( first day after the procedure while I am in figtree private ) . I was in Agony as my bladder was so full and I felt that it was going to burst ! He did not come til next morning to replace it ... I suppose too lazy to get out of the bed to come and do it ..... if I was in a public hospital , doctors on the ward would be able to do it ...

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

As they say there's money in medicine and I'm afraid for this DR that's his priority...do yourself a favour go elsewhere...

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

A very rude doctor who is only interested in the money. There is no respect shown towards the patient and very little interest in the health of the patient. In our instance cancer was diagnosed thank to another urologist, if it were for Dr Kovac, we wouldn't be here writing this review.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

I found him to be caring, helpful and made me feel at ease. I would recommend him to anyone who needed a urologist.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I will never see this Dr again!!! I was referred to Dr Kovac from my GP to have a large bladder stone removed. I was booked in and had the stone removed, woke up without a catheter and sent home within 2 hours. Got home and couldn't urinate as I was blocked up. Went to my local hospital and had another catheter put in. I informed Dr Kovac and he didn't seem to care and told me to come back in the morning to have the catheter removed. Within 2 weeks my urine flow had reduced to 4 ml/sec. Once again I booked in and seen Dr Kovac who told me to use a meatal dilator and come back and see him in 6 months. After his lack of care and basically palming me off I booked into see another specialist in Sydney and am so glad I did.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I am not happy with his attitudes and outcome of the operation. I was operated on and he never came to see me during my stay in the hospital. I was admitted again later and wanted to see him. He did not come again.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I would not recommend him. He is not caring. I changed doctor.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Very caring and gentle. He takes the time to explain problems and gives sensible well thought out suggestions for treatment.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013