Ratings for Dr. Krishna M. Pinnamaneni

He seems to have forgotten that he is there to serve patients, not the other way around. There are many other endocrinologists in the Valley who provide much better, more caring, professional treatment than this disorganized mess of a medical practice. All the negative reviews are accurate, based on my very recent experience.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

I have nothing positive to say. After being stuck with him as a doctor fdueor over a year to bad insurance and repetely voicing concerns over his LACK of treatment and getting nowhere my loved one has been physically suffering and been hospitalized. Every doctor is baffled that he didn't simply do what we've been saying from day one.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Dr. Pinnamaneni is a kind and gentle doctor. I have had nothing but problems with his staff. His staff has lied to me on two separate occasions and will not let me speak with Dr. P unless I make an appointment and pay a copay just to answer 1 question that I have. He's nice but dealing with his staff, in particular Lauren (I think), is NOT worth the hassle.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Krishna Pinnamaneni should not be practicing medicine. He is only there to collect your copays and deductibles. I also know this because I use to work for him and I am glad I left that practice. He is a horrible doctor and when you question him he gets easily offended, he will talk you down and try to make you feel stupid. If you are a referral coordinator I urge you to send your patients else where because they deserve to be treated by this man.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Getting medical records from this Dr is a nightmare, they don't respond even when mailed a release.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I would NEVER refer to this office. I had a thyroid ultrasound, a nuclear scan, and blood work with Dr. Pinnamaneni, and asked that they send my records to my PCP after my appointment. WHICH they never received. Then my new endocrinologist requested records from them, and they wouldn't send them. Because they said they had already "attempted" to send them to my PCP. I am currently in thyroid crisis and had to go to a Cardiologist due to PVCs - which is coming from my thyroid. Now I have to get another ultrasound and nuclear scan which my insurance doesn't want to pay for. All because Dr. Pinnamaneni wants 25.00 for my records. RIDICULOUS!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I am a patient of Dr. Pinnamaneni’s for two years. It is my belief, by sheer simple calculation, during 50 years of Dr. Pinnamaneni's career, he has had over 400,000 patient contacts or healthcare decision points thus far as noted in his policies. With this high volume of service encounters, it is nearly impossible to make all patients content with his decisions regarding the best possible treatment of their personal healthcare. From reading some of the comments posted on web portals, I understand a few patients were aggrieved due to their misguided information directed towards Dr. Pinnamaneni or his services in office. I believe some of those patients, who were unfairly retributive, attempted to spread or publish misplaced opinions by posting their wrongful accusations on a few websites, such as this website. Patient's personal opinions and feelings are just their own; and unquestionably Dr. Pinnamaneni has no control of freedom of speech of those service recipients even when they are harmful, wrong or unfair. However, in the future if one were to come across such misplaced unfair judgments, derogative disinformation and unwarranted comments questioning Dr. Pinnamaneni's professionalism or specialty competence, and one elects to believe it without neutrality before meeting Dr. Pinnamaneni, it would be best for them to find another physician immediately to protect the sacredness of the patient-physician relationship. I extracted some of the above information from Dr. Pinnamaneni's office policies and brochures I received as a patient. I fully concur with Dr. Pinnamaneni's expressed sentiment, which to me is honorable, honest and straightforward. It is my clear understanding that Dr. Pinnamaneni is not interested in getting involved in healthcare services with people that come to see him with preconceived ideas and prejudices. As a matter of fact, I asked Dr. Pinnamaneni during one of my follow ups about these blunderbuss accusations of impropriety posted on web portals. He advised me that some people unfortunately have bad experiences and end up with a hard life; and they try to project on others their difficult life experiences. I was impressed to hear Dr. Pinnamaneni’s forgiving and optimist view about people and life. -Lori F.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

If I could give this doctor all zeros I would. The most arrogant person I have ever met and if I could get his license yanked, I would. He should not be practicing medicine. I am still waiting for my sons records and it has been three week. We actually had to have the tests done again because of this mans incompetence.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Didn't like him. Practically impossible to get medical records of the multitude of tests and scan he did. Both my oncologist and I requested the records. We were told they had been mailed 3 weeks ago. Strange that neither of us ever received them. I went to Pinnamaneni's office and paid $25 for 2 sheets of paper--reports of 2 separate scans. I gave a written request for the images to be sent to my oncologist since Dr Pinnamaneni said there was something on the thyroid. Never arrived. I will have to have them repeated--for no good reason. I would NEVER go to him again.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

everything about this practice is horrible! This whole experience has been a nightmare.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr. Krishna M. Pinnamaneni's Credentials

• Guntur Med Coll, Univ Of Hlth Sci, Guntur, Ap, India (Grad. 1972)

UnitedHealthcare