Ratings for Dr. Nancy Lentine

Stay away from there!! First, you will find the worst staff, they are very rude and unprofessional, then you will be lucky if you see the doctor, you mostly ended up seeing a physician assistant who rushes you out of the room and finally if you see the doctor, you will be out of the office with a long list of products who she sells overpriced in the consultory, be extremely careful with the no shows, even if is an emergency of last minute and you let them know, they will change 50 dollars. You will be have to ask before any test they make, they are ridiculous overpriced even with insurance, some of then more than 500 dollars!!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I have been a patient with this practice since 2009. I have been seeing the Saleah PA all that time. She is smart and very willing to listen and help. I have never had a bad experience with the office staff. Often if you are nice and respectful to them, they are the same way back. I have never encountered a rude individual at this office. I would not hesitate to recommend Saleah PA. It is up to you to make the most out of your appointment and ask some relevant questions. There is a lot to cover especially with the annual physical.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

DONT GO!!! you dont get to see the REAL doctor only a physician assistant who rushes you out of the room. Even after establishing in the office if you want to see the REAL doctor (Lentine) you have to wait on a waiting list, you are forced to continue seeing the assistant.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Yes, there is one woman in the office that is quite rude... but the rest of the staff is super awesome. Dr. Lentine herself is amazing. She test for all kinds of different things not just the 5 standard blood tests and then tell you it is all in your head. She recommends all different types of treatments to try so that you can find the right one for you that works. It is not just take an asprin and call me in 3 months. She spends time (30 minutes) with you discussing all types of issues not 5 minutes and tells you you are fine. She is willing to explore alternative ideas and recommend different pathways. Yes, she needs to fix that one issue with that one woman who answers the phone and is quite dismissive. BUT! Do not take that out against her ability to treat the patient. She is popular for a reason. She gets the job done.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

The staff is so rude! It's really unbelievable. You would think you were calling a hair salon but a doctors office? The staff doesn't know what's going on with the patients that are calling. They should be kind and professional... A reflection of the Doctor. Not worth the hassle from the staff! If you do go bring a book and some food as its a good hour or more wait to see someone!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

her staff is inexperienced and sometimes unprofessional. when i had to cancel an appointment same day due to a bad illness (couldn't get out of bed) you'd expect a doctor with an ounce of compassion to waive the $50 no show fee instead she wouldn't. are you kidding me?

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

RED FLAG!! after asking how much the first appointment would be they would not give me an exact answer. The receptionist wouldn't answer a question directly. This is not a good sign and therefore decided not to visit this office based on the front office's sneaky approach to billing.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I, too have found the ancillary staff 'less than desirable'. Being quite sick I was quite upset to find out that after filling out a gazillion questionnaires I wouldn't SEE the Dr at all? I am in awful pain. Thought Osteopaths helped? It's a factory environment. Three people thru the maze a nasty clinician said coldly I needed about $1,600 to do tests? I certainly didn't know THAT!! She said - no kidding - 'we'll - you can go then'!!! OMG!! I was then told at the front SHE wasn't the right portal for RX refills? I literally RAN OUT!! Gee, I thought Doctors 'helped' sick people like me??

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

The Doctors are helpful. The staff... haha! They are unfriendly, cold and basically blow you off. When checking out I was ignored and treated as if I was bothering her. IT's going on 4 weeks and still no lab results. My Dr gave permission to release my info to my email and over the phone but alas still nothing. I've left 3 messages to clinical staff and been blown off by their "front desk". I was told they were so busy and they will be and were planning on calling me... Still nothing that was a week ago!!! I'm beyond disappointed with the staff. Im looking for a new Dr. Now after being with them for 4yrs. This situation is so unprofessional. What was everyone on vacation? I'll try for the last time to reach then tomorrow.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Made an appointment with the doctor for an annual physical. Was told upon arrival that you only see the PA, not the doctor, on your first visit. All they did was an EKG, blood panel and BP. Was told I needed to make another appointment to have the real doctor read my test results. So for an annual physical they did not check eyes, ears, nose, throat, temperature, lungs (breathing), thyroid (I am hypothyroid). Doctor also said I had a minor infection and that I should look it up on the internet. Then received a notice from my insurance that I would be billed almost $500 for blood test because doctor office sent to wrong lab. This office is so bad that it's scary

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr. Nancy Lentine's Credentials

• Italian

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1988)