Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bernhard J. Rohrbacher

I went to him for a broken pelvis from an automobile accident and the doctor and his staff was very friendly and helpful. They are very caring. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

Dr. Bernhard J. Rohrbacher's response
Thank you for the kind words! We hope all is well and we are always here for you.

Submitted October 30, 2019

Dr. Rohrbacher is the absolute best in his field. I would trust no other Dr. with the numerous problems I have had with my feet problems. He has had to perform a number of surgeries on my feet and to date, they have been very successful in resolving my problems. As for his staff, they too are an excellent group. I cannot recommend this Dr. enough.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Dr. Bernhard J. Rohrbacher's response
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It is greatly appreciated.

Submitted August 28, 2019

The Only surgeon I would choose for foot surgery. Would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2019

Dr. Bernhard J. Rohrbacher's response
Thank you for your feedback! It is very valuable to us.

Submitted August 6, 2019

One the most competent and thorough surgeon I have ever dealt with. Bedside manner is irrapproachable-visited multiple times per day while hospitalized after surgery-called me at home to check on my progress another time. Better than normal wait times for office visit-awesome staff....would recommend to anyone-he is as rated-one of the best in his field!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Bernhard J. Rohrbacher's response
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It is appreciated.

Submitted July 12, 2019

I have heard that this doctor is one of the best and he's really the only orthopedic foot doctor I could go to locally, so I was referred here instead of seeing another podiatrist. I had to wait for 6 mo for the appointment and over 3 hours in the waiting room, some of the other patients were leaving b/c it was so long. He told me he couldn't help me and he didn't know what was wrong and seemed arrogant, he even suggested I was only there to try to get pain meds from him, I didn't even want meds. For some reason I scheduled surgery with him anyways and when I had a question I had to call the office multiple times for weeks and never got any reply, I was totally ignored. Well I def didn't trust him to do surgery, I cancelled and never went back, I'm sticking to my other doctor from now on. The assistants/nurses were very nice and helpful, that was the only good thing.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr. Bernhard J. Rohrbacher's response
Thank you for your feedback. We are always looking at ways in which we can improve the patient experience.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. Bernhard J. Rohrbacher's response
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Submitted July 12, 2019

I had a serious foot injury and Dr. R squeezed me into his schedule. I had to wait two days for surgery, and he called me to check on me at home. He was thorough and had a wonderful bedside manner. I cannot say enough good things about this surgeon. He is recognized as the best in his field here in Buffalo.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr. Bernhard J. Rohrbacher's response
Thank you for your review! It holds great value to us.

Submitted July 12, 2019

He saved my foot when I had a compound fracture. His bedside manners are great. He always has plenty of time to spend with his patients.Does no unnessesary surgery. Best Dr. in his field.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. Bernhard J. Rohrbacher's response
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It is very much appreciated.

Submitted July 12, 2019

His treatments did not work for me. He also seemed arrogant and rude. I was kept waiting 60min.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2008

Dr. Bernhard J. Rohrbacher's response
Thank you for your feedback. We are always looking at ways that we can improve the patient experience.

Submitted July 12, 2019

I had no problems with this doctor. I was referred to him following a fiasco with another orthopedic doctor. Dr Rohrbacher was very helpful and very knowledgeable. If I ever have a problem where an Orthopedic Doctor is needed, he is the first and only physician I would want to have treat me.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Dr. Bernhard J. Rohrbacher's response
Thank you for your review! We greatly appreciate it.

Dr. Bernhard J. Rohrbacher's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine's Commitment to Excellence: We will improve lives through compassionate care for those with musculoskeletal conditions; innovative research to discover, develop and deliver treatment; and collaborative education of the community and the orthopaedic physicians of tomorrow. We will treat everyone with integrity, kindness, respect and confidentiality. Every member of our organization shares this commitment.

• English

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

• Broken ankle/broken foot