Ratings for Dr. Philip Marquez-McBee

Truly a learned student of the art of acupuncture. Acupuncture,with a futuristic twist! And is a wealth of information when it comes to herbs! I highly recommend services.I'm not one to chase Bells and Whistles, But this guy is good!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I believe in naturopathic medicine and I believe in Dr. Marquez-McBee! He was going to leave Irvington for New York City, but wouldn't you know he is staying here;and has an place in New York! That Acusonic Medicine is a bit avant- garde, but it works, and it's so relaxing!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. Philip Marquez-McBee

Dr. Philip Marquez-McBee's response
Thank you for the kind words.I'm glad to be of help.

Submitted August 22, 2016

This doctor knows his stuff!He used soundwaves to heal my aching back...cool! This method was unique, yet very effective, and absolutley painless! I was a bit nervous at first, but Dr Marquez-McBee made me feel quite relaxed and safe.At times, he would have my children and others roaring with laughter with his humor but all the while...he was professional. Great Guy...Great Doctor Jenna Dixon

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

Dr. Philip Marquez-McBee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Since my childhood years helping others has been a quest. I am proud to keep the quest alive. I enjoy helping so many people live happier, healthier lives.

• English

• University of Canterbury (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Irvington, NJ