Ratings for Dr. Aysha Kharal

Always get seen right away staff is great too hsve been with her for 5 years now

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Great Doctor. Always chases behind us to get our annual physicals done. Due to this, I found out I was pre diabetic (type 2) this year. Also, she does know her stuff. I had a bug bite which got infected. What I didn't know was, I also had MRSA ( bacteria resistant to common antibiotics). She prescribed the correct medication in 1 go, had even the emergency doctors at LHSC surprised. On the other hand, it's really difficult to get hold of staff to place appointments etc., walk in clinic hrs are crazy and makes zero sense.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Doctor Kharal she is a nice person to work with, but she hase a problem with finding the right doctor for ur health! You usually go and ask her to do a special thing for you, or else she would never cear! I had her for more than 7 years and she never calls to ask me to do a check up for my health

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr Kharal focuses on the issues that are clearly presented and is attentive to my health conerns. She genuinelyl cares about my well-being, and has provided excellent follow-up care. I never had to wait for my appoint. Dr Kharal and her staff are punctual, helpful, and friendly. I am happy to have Dr Kharal as my doctor. No complaints from me about her or her staff. Keep up the good work everyone.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Awful doctor. She never listens to a word that you say and is always in a rush to get you out of the room. I had to tell her to sit down because she was getting ready to exit the room after only 2 minutes of seeing me. Does not care about her patients at all... Would much rather go to a walk in than book another appointment with her

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I just started with her a few weeks ago, and already I am noticing that she is quick to prescribe medication without even examining me. Went to see her twice in 1 week for eye troubles and both times, she didn't even examine my eyes to see if everything is good. I am definitely looking for another doctor. I need to trust that the doctor cares for my health, and not just for the prescription bonuses.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

There is never usually a wait to see Dr Kharal and that is the only positive thing about having her as a doctor. She is always in a rush to get you out as fast as possible. She doesn't listen and would rather write a prescription than actually find a cause to a problem. Not personable at all and is very judgemental. You are better off going to a walk in and risk having her dump you as a patient.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Honestly, this doctor is by far the most useless doctor in London. Does not listen when I told her I don't want to get the flu shot but was lectured and forced to get one because the government would give her a bonus if her patient get one.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I really enjoyed the staffs and nurses at Medicentres, so very helpful and friendly. Always willing to help even though they seems to be in a rush all the time. Mostly likely understaffs, these poor souls works to the bones running around trying to please all the doctors here. Dr. Kharal is great but always rushes with her appointment, I feel like she doesn't take her time and just referred you to all the specialists. Sometimes its just nice talking to your family doctor instead of being sent to other "specialist'.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

started with Dr. Kharal when my own doctor retired - have liked her until recently when she seems more willing to write a prescription than investigate causes/alternatives. Not impressed with the depression survey everytime you mention the word/go see her - suspect a drug company is behind it.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016