Ratings for Dr. Haya Maal-Bared

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

This person's registration has been suspended, how she can be number one psychiatrist, please make me understand. Public go on this website and check them out before you go to a psychiatrist http://www.cpso.on.ca/public-register/doctor-details.aspx?view=3&id=%2079019

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

She's really humble, patient, kind and caring while also being really knowledgeable. That combination is super rare. I just hope she comes back because I'm not risking the usual apathy I seem to get from other shrinks if she doesn't.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I no longer see her but did for 3 years. I got a dream job overseas and no longer live in Toronto. She helped me sort out my priorities and aim higher. I especially appreciated her openness to feedback and even criticism. I hesitantly asked for a second opinion on a few occasions and was pleasantly surprised at how willing she was to facilitate that. She referred me to world experts in the field and spent a long time communicating with them to clarify details and endure they fully understood my background. Their expert recommendations usually ended up matching hers but it made a huge difference to me to be able to feel so much more confident about my diagnosis and treatment options. I am trying to find a psychiatrist like her in Dubai and it's been impossible. She will be sorely missed.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I agree with all the other ratings which I rarely do. I think Dr. Haya lives, eats and breathes her profession. She practices what she preaches and truly cares. I owe her so much money in no show fees but she knows I can't afford to pay anything right now and doesn't make it a major issue between us. It makes me want to be even more responsible, more accountable and more committed to my treatment and in life in general. I learn so much from her. Seeing her made me a better person.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Has a healing aura. Clearly not in it for the money. Committed to get people feeling better. A++++++

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

No matter how i feel walking into her office i always feel so much better after.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

A person would have to be a complete sociopath to not get along with Dr. MB... She is really warm and kind and has been the voice of reason in my life. Knows meds really well and listens.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

This is a doctor like they used to be. Respectful, humane, always seems to have the patient's best interest in mind. Really meticulous and has a profound respect for patients' privacy. She's never charged me extra for forms or letters, which is unusual. Sees patients as people, not numbers. Just a real mensch.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

She is a terrific person. She is doing amazing work which is visible in every way. I look forward to seeing her. As I talk to her, I feel I am talking to a person I have known for very long. She is one of the most intelligent people. I am ready and willing to play any role necessary to make that known. It will be an honour to personally do it. She is an amazing and exceptional person. XD

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017