Ratings for Dr. Minko Bach

He is a great dentist! staffs are friendly and helpful! they have a professional team! I recommend them!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I didn't have a good experience with him and his clinic!! Terrible staff! Pretty disorganized, I got a very simple filling which in the other clinic was paid off by insurance at the same day visit. While, with Dr. Bach it took almost 4 months because they messed the form up when filled out the Ins form. I correct them by myself and these follow ups all cost me 2 unpaid work day to make things right. Unprofessional behavior and management! The doctor was talking to his assistant all the session long and made me so uncomfortable ........ I would never recommend anybody to this office. I trusted Five star by Fake reviews!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Bach is amazing with my daughters (2 & 4) they absolutely love going to the dentist. The staff and cleanliness of the office is impeccable. I would definitely recommend Dr. Bach to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

best dentist ever>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Best dentist I've ever been in the care of. He's also got a personality and genuinely enjoys seeing his patients walk away happy.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Me and my family have been going hot this office for several years now. Professionalism, knowledge are top notch. Very relaxed and caring. I highly recommend. Nina

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Very impressed by this Doctor and office. Very thorough in his exam and took time to explain everything.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr. Bach is always friendly and puts me at my ease. His work is great and he takes care to explain exactly what he is doing. He and his staff are helpful and go out of their way to make their patients comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Very impressed every single time I come to have my teeth cleaned , checked or to have fillings done. Very gentle approach and beatiful fillings. I promised that I would leave a nice review and here it is. Totally deserved. God job you guys!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Bach and his dental nurses. Very professional and helpful. I am very relaxed every time.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Minko Bach's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Oxford