Ratings for Dr. Cheryl Dwyer

She was not friendly at all and very cold. Yearly visits to a gynecologist are very uncomfortable and awkward to begin with, she made it a hundred times worse. Will not go back.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

She is an incompetent doctor who should not be in the medical field......... She does not care about her patients needs or concerns. I would not recommended her to anyone I know.....

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. Dwyer attended the birth of my second child and allowed me the space to birth naturally. I appreciated her presence.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr. Dwyer is very good and I would recommend her to anyone. She always takes the time to find out what is wrong.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Loved her! She is a great dr and was my favorite out of the group. I was very sad to hear that she has left the women's practice. I was so glad that she was one of the dr's on call when I went into labor and she and Dr. Layko performed my c-section. These two were very comforting through the whole procedure. Would definately go back if she were still at the women's practice.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

She was short with me when I asked about a specific test that I wanted. She didn't fix the problems that I was having at the time.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2007

Dr. Dwyer was always very helpful and took the time to answer all questions and get to know you as more than just another patient. Highly recommended!!!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2006

Dr. Cheryl Dwyer's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Midland, MI