Ratings for Dr. Danielle Vicus

It is very unfortunate this doctor lacks any empathy for her patients. Such a shame Sunnybrook a so called world class hospital staffed doctors like her. We received nothing more than very basic general information that wasn't helpful at all and can be easily found on google and on top of that very discouraging news from her directly my aunt who was still recovering from the shock of her advanced cancer. This doctor cut her open for no reason only to tell it was too late to do the surgery and completely ignored her during post surgery care. She is like a ice burg. Cold cold person that shouldn't be a doctor. She should get fired.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Dr. Vicus treated my mother for a uterine tumour. Our experience with Dr. Vicus was positive in every regard. Before and after the surgery Dr. Vicus was professional and patient. The surgery was a success and we have Dr. Vicus to thank for that.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

I had stage one cancer but after vicus cut into the tumer. r while removing it I had to have 28 radiation treatments destroying the mobility in my right leg. She should lose her licence.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

For an appointment at 9.30 was told she was 1hr 30 mins late. I actually waited 3 hrs! Common courtesy would warrant an apology but none was given. My appointment lasted 5 mins. If you value your own time avoid this doctor I won't even mention the follow up fiasco. Oncology is stressful enough. I'd rate empathy as non existent.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

She is heartless, careless...she did not even talk to me to say what I have during the examination. I was screaming and bleeding like a cow. She is rough!!!!! Do not go to her. 😡

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

She almost killed my mother ... please I beg anyone who considers her as a doctor or surgeon, don't!!!! My mother has had to have two more life threatening surgeries after hers and due to her medical negligence, my moms life will never be the same! She scared my mother and told her she had cancer and had to have this surgery and after pathology came back, it was inconclusive which is the least of our worries because it was the surgery performed by this doctor and her post surgery negligence that almost killed my mother!!! I urge you to get a second opinion and see another doctor before considering her and Sunnybrook!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

I can't speak on her knowledge as this is the first time I saw her at WCH for a colposcopy. . This is the 4th time I've been to the clinic and the first time I saw her. One word to describe her is horrible? She is extremely rough in her exams. I've never experienced thus during my past tests/exams. . Thank goodness I never have to see this horse doctor again.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Do not let this doctor put your life in her hands. She is terrible. Do yourself a favour and change Drs ASAP. Not only is she a careless and lousy doctor but a heartless and cruel person with no bedside manners. She shouldn't be allowed to treat a dog. She helped the cancer kill my mom. And the worst part of it, was the way my mom was treated and spoken too. A dying women couldn't even get the respect and compassion from the one person my mom depended on. Hope she gets what she deserves.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

My mother was a patient of Dr. Vicus. Be prepared for long waits in the waiting room for appointments. Dr. Vicus was not available to be present during the majority of appointments instead entrusting the care of her patients to her team of assistants/fellowships/grad students acting as her liaison. After major surgery performed by Dr. Vicus, she was noticeably absent the entire two weeks my mother was in the hospital. with complications. We were very disappointed in the care and attention my mother received.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Excellent doctor. Very patient and understanding. Did my surgery and explained everything in detail. Great personality and professionalism.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014