Dr. David Hirsch

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Hirsch

DR .D. HIRSCH AND STAFF ARE EXCEPTIONALLY KIND,CARING AND HELPFUL. ALWAYS A PLEASURE GOING THERE. MY DAUGHTER WALKED OUT WITH A MILLION DOLLAR SMILE..... SO PLEASE ;) I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE TO ANYONE. L AND G RICCI

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

The kindest and most skilled orthodontist. He saved my smile and bite and I am forever grateful for his expertise. Also happens to be extremely funny, and has the coooooooooolest office!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Outstanding office and staff! Dr. Hirsch is exceptionally knowledgeable and kind. My children and I love going to his office! LM

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Just got my braces off and I couldn't be happier! Beyond thrilled with my AMAZING smile! Thank you Dr. Hirsch for your great sense of humor and amazing treatment! BH

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. Hirsch is awesome! He is always so funny and my overbite went from 12 mm to 8mm in 3 weeks with my appliance. His staff are also very kind. If something bugs me they are right to the rescue. I've been with him for a really short amount of time and I already see differences!! c:

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr David Hirsch is simply the best! Not only is he an excellent orthodontist but he is also a kind, funny and considerate ortho. He is extremely professional and truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr. Hirsch is an excellent orthodontist. He is punctual and makes me feel that I am a valued patient. I feel comfortable asking him questions regarding my concerns and the progress of my treatment. This is very important to me.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Awesome experience. Dr. Hirsch took great care of my daughters teeth. They look beautiful. know that the braces are off, we are getting so many complements about the work that you did. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Fantastic experience at this office. Exceptionally kind Orthodontist and staff! I LOVE my new smile! Thank You! CGR

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Simply, the best. The most caring, kind, skilled, knowledgeable, helpful and wonderful orthodontist and health care practitioners you will meet. I wish I can give more than 5 stars. If you're looking for an orthodontist, look no further.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. David Hirsch's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients