Ratings for Dr. Amy R. Cianciolo

I called and requested a morning appointment, was offered an afternoon appointment, and so replied that I had requested a morning appointment. The staff member said that I had not mentioned morning. After a few more sentences, she STILL did not understand that I had to have a morning appointment, so I said that I did not know how to make it any plainer than to say "morning appointment". She replied that I had a bad attitude. I requested to speak with another person. With the second person, essentially the SAME conversation ensued. When this person told me I had requested an afternoon appointment, I told her I would find another doctor. The doctor I used to see in this office is no longer there, and I have not seen any of the new ones thus cannot comment on them (ratings for other than staff marked as 3), but I will NOT be returning to this office based on the extreme incompetence and rudeness of the office staff.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr.Amy is a great doctor. My doctor was out and I had to see her, I was afraid first, but she was great and sent me for some test.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Dr. Cianciolo is a very good doctor. She was sympathetic towards my situation and never once rushed me along. She took the time to answer all of my questions. I used to see one of the other doctors at this practice, but after seeing her because my regular doctor was not available, I will only see Dr. Cianciolo. The staff is very friendly and I have never had to wait for a long period of time.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

very knowledgable and compassionate. spends adequate time listening to your concerns and suggesting solutions. she's not so quick to just stick you on a medicine. she's more interested in ordering tests (if need be) to find out the actual problem. not to mention that she is always smiling, which is definitely a plus. i see other doctors in her office as well, and with the exception of one of them (dr. bailey-dorton), they are all great. the staff is very compassionate and pleasant as well.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Dr. Amy R. Cianciolo's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal