Ratings for Dr. Priya Ravi

what a joke. Better find another physician. Good luck.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

My wife is searching for a good doctor for the last 2 months who can diagnose the symptoms and treat the illness instead of prescribing the medicine for frequent fever. we approached Dr.Priya Ravi after reading some good reviews on her and visited her. Dr.Priya approach towards the patient is pleasant and her understanding the concerns of the patient is very caring. She instills in you the positive energy and treats you exceptionally well. I am having a very bad immune system and am vulnerable to infections and Dr. Priya found out the reasons for the frequent illness and put me on medication for the next 3 months. She follow ups with the patient and is very approachable all the time.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I had a bad lung infection when I was in Bengaluru in summer 2013. I vited India from US and had difficult breathing; Dr. Priya immediately knew what was wrong once she examined me, and went on to prescribe medications, starting with low doses and gradually increasing if the response was not satisfactory after a week. In the US, this systematic approach is hard to find. She was very pleasant, courteous and patient, again hard to come by in the US where doctors spend less and less time with patients in order to make more money by seeing more patients in a day. She is thourough, and concerned. Highly recomend her, she is the best!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

very caring doctor,has been an excellent physician ,always patient with my queries,I really appreciate her calm and patience,my elderly parents are also very happy with Dr priya.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

Superb doctor, very caring and compassionate, very good diagnostician. I had a troublesome (though not life-threatening) problem that had not been diagnosed for five years in Toronto. Dr Priya took a very systematic approach and within a few days came up with a diagnosis that I could bring back to Canada. The doctors here found her write-up very helpful and followed up. Finally, I am on the road to finding out what is wrong with my body. Dr Priya followed up with me (no charge) to make sure everything was on track, which was beyond the call of duty.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

I was referred to Dr.Priya Ravi by a colleague and am really happy with her.I have been her patient for the past 3 years.Her manner is very soothing.She is exceptionally good with my old parents, who value her advice.My colleagues too greatly appreciate her.She spends more than adequate time with us and never rushes patients which is rare nowadays.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

She is an excellant doctor. Diagonised my bronchoitis and cured in a cople if days.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

consulted this doctor one week back by looking at the rating ,but it really disappointed me , realized wrong step ,turned back without treatment.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

my daughter suffered a lot because of wrong diagnosis and treatment

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr. Priya Ravi analyses an ailment very systematically and suggests tests only if necessary. She explains the problem and the medication to the patient very tolerantly. She doesn't keep you waiting too long and neither does she rush you. She is very knowledgeable, having the advantage of both experience and technology. Very helpful by nature, she doesn't hesitate in tele-helping (calls or SMS) a patient, which is very rare among doctors. Also, she is not money-minded, but enjoys the fact that she can help a person recover from a health problem. Lastly, she suggests precautionary measures like vaccines, where ever applicable.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013