Ratings for Dr. Angela Demeter

Extremely professional! Very knowledgeable, absolutely beautiful person and high quality dental doctor, I will strongly recommend her to anyone who has implants or willing to do so! Thank you very much dr.Angela for fixing the problem and redo the work of another dentist witch was badly done, you are really an angel ! Good bless you and your wonderful family!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

My husband and I had the most informative consultation with Dr. Demeter a few months ago. She spent over an hour with us answering all of our questions with confidence and reassurance, never giving us the impression that she was in a hurry. We were impressed and very pleased to have been referred to her, I can see now why my dentist speaks so highly of her. Her staff is exceptional, always smiling, and they were very helpful in sorting out my insurance coverage. I have since had a gum grafting surgery and have a couple more planned. She had a wonderful bedside manner and was so gentle, especially with the anaesthetic. The surgery went very smoothly and the results have been excellent. Thank you Dr. Demeter and staff for the all around great experience.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

My dentist sent me to Dr. Demeter for bone grafting and implant surgery. I found her extremely knowledgeable and patient, she took the time to explain everything until I had no more questions. Her professional and kind manner put me at ease immediately. I heard that this surgery can be painful so I was nervous, but I had little to no pain after! Her office called me the next day to check on me. I am very glad my dentist referred me to her and I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

In July and September of 2011 Dr. Demeter worked in Abbots ford, BC where she performed 2 operations on my gums including a bone graft. She is friendly and kind person. After the first surgery there were complications and I had severe face pain. Dr. Demeter had not followed up with me after the surgery and she could not be reached. The office took 2 days to finally tell me that she was on vacation in Italy. I was despairing because of the pain and consulted with a specialist in Vancouver and my GP gave me morphine for the pain. I went back to see Dr Demeter after her return from Europe and she told me "why didn't you just go see any one of the dentists here?" ... The gums needed additional surgery and this was done early September. Again, no follow up call and when I contacted the office they told me Dr Demeter had moved to Calgary ! Her post-op instructions included an emergency phone number and an email, and I was not able to contact her. Patients in Calgary, take note.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013