Ratings for Dr. Winston Teo

I had kidney cancer. Dr Teo went over process and options. I decided to get half the kidney removed and this was done. Dr Teo is confident but not arrogant. I have a lot of confidence in him. He is friendly and easy to talk to. I know he treats me for cancer and not everyone is going to survive this but I feel my chances are as good or better with Dr Teo as anyone. Staff is good.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Receptionist very rude and uncaring - Dr. Teo needs better staff!!!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

My dad was a patient of Dr. Teo. I took him to all of his appointments, the receptionist would barley even look up from her computer or paperwork to acknowledge the patients. My day passes away in December of 2015. It is now just over two months later and his staff have called no less then three times to re-book an appointment for him. Each time they have been told first by myself and now twice in the same week by my grieving mother!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

My dad's report to say he had cancer was sitting on his desk for 4-5 months! We were celebrating for that time only to find out the bad news. Radiation therapy for 6 weeks and now there is elevated PSA.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

It seems a biopsy should have been done on my husbands prostate nine months ago, when he was in. A watch and see turned into full grown metastatic prostate cancer, when we finally paid for a biopsy, as the wait was far too long, he wouldn't have got it yet. Now hormone therapy is the last ditch hope, all we can do is hope.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Fast to get in for visit. Explained things fairly well. Nice, kind, polite. After my procedure at the hospital at which time he was 45 minutes late and myself as well as the rest of his patients were backing up in the hall, he appeared, not sorry for being late. I found the procedure painful. After driving home to Osoyoos I noticed blood when I urinated. Concerned I phoned his office and explained my situation. The secretary was extremely rude and said " what did you expect when a large cathater was inserted in your urethra." WOW she needs replacing... No sympathy didn't care. Very cold. Told me if still bleeding in two days to call back. At no point from my first appointment , and afterwards before going home did anyone explain what could or might happen. Not good . I will think twice about going back to this office. Dr. Teo might be a nice Dr. But his front staff needs to be better and he needs to inform his patients about procedures etc.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Didn't take long to get an appointment, knowledgeable, and articulate. Referral for further tests, and follow up, was quick and easy, though staff didn't have results properly filed.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Very comfortable manner, friendly, down to earth and competent.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Friendly, relaxed, doesn't mind questions, gives detailed information.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Amazing manner,excellent knowledge,extremely kind and compassionate.Dr. Teo makes serious problems easy to accept .Having seen many specialists over thirty years of spinal cord injury issues,this Dr.SHINES brilliantly.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014