Ratings for Dr. Haytham Shaaban

Best dentist I ever had .I have him as my dentist for the last 15 years .very professional. The office is very clean and has very advanced and top of the art equipments.Staff are very friendly .always on time.I recommended him to all my friends and family .He explained all options and treatment. Very knowledgeable .go see him

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Shaaban's for a couple years - agree with the previous review - he really takes the time to explain things to his patients, which I really appreciate. Office and staff are professional and very friendly.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Have only ever had him be early for appointments. The front desk admin<G> is amazing, kind, and empathetic. The other staff are good but quiet/out of the way. Dr. Shaaban also has an amazing technique for not making you feel the anaesthesia needle that I have never experienced anywhere else either. Really impressed. He explains everything to the point of over-explanation. But that is much preferred over the opposite.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015