Ratings for Dr. Claudia Courchesne

I am a long-time patient of Dr Courchesne, and all my experiences with their office has been excellent. Very attentive, caring staff and they do the best to make an often uncomfortable experience comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr Courchesne for many years. I have also recommended her to many people , who also are very satisfied. I have never had a bad experience there and have always found the staff very accommodating. I no longer fear going to the dentist since I began with Dr Courchesne. Would recommend her and the staff very highly, they treat everyone with caring and respect . I don't know where they found the staff, but they are quite remarkable. Love going to the dentist. Marilyn Sirna

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

Was looking for a dentist in Ottawa & came across Courchesne dental.On my previous cleanings I was charged $150 & that included polishing (which they charge $30) during my latest appointment i chose not to have the polishing so ofcourse when I went to pay I assumed my bill would be $120 but strangely they still charged me $150.I paid it & later the same day I notified the office & I ofcourse I expected them to apologize & blame the error on a billing mistake but shockingly they did not,the lady at the front desk actually said "oh maybe your teeth were dirtier this time" pretty interesting since nothing had changed on my side since last appointment & actually it was only 5 months between cleanings this time as opposed to 6 months on previous cleanings & as well this was the first time since I can remember that the dentist did not come into the room at anytime during or after my cleaning.This was also the first time I had this particular hygienist,so if this new hygienist works slower than all the others I have to pay more money ? I assume they dont expect clients to keep track.how long their appointments take but I do & I was actually in the chair for less than 60 min.Bottom line is they intentionally overcharged me & when I let them know that I realized it,instead of just apologizing & blame it on an.honest mistake like most businesses would do,they insist on keeping money that doesnt belong to them.I will obviously be finding a new dentist since this place clearly cannot be trusted.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Dr Cohrchesne operates at the cutting edge of dentistry and excels there. More than that she listens well and strives to make the best choices for her patients. She's a lovely person and the staff are outstanding.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

The best dentist I’ve ever had. Up until I made the switch I hated visiting the dentist. Now I love my teeth and each experience is positive at Dr. Courchesne’s office. The staff are lovely!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

DR.Courchesne and ALL her staff are amazing. They truly care about you like family.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

I have been going to Dr. Courchesne clinic for almost 18 years. When she took over the clinic she made several improvements. The quality of the work is superb.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

Very thorough examination and follow-up. Great with kids and adults alike!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

Dr. Courchesne and her staff go beyond their work - they care about the patient, not just the teeth. Excellent service and care.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

A great experience with every visit !! Our grandsons also use this clinic and are always excited about going there .. Very comfortable atmosphere for everyone !!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2019