Ratings for Dr. Craig O'Neill

I had upper right quadrant pain for many months my family Dr referred me to Dr ONeill he arranged a number of tests but I wasn't a text book case . I found Dr ONeill very arrogant and rude and was told I wouldn't fine a Dr in that hospital that would do surgery for me I went for a second opinion at another hospital had another test an found a very kind and caring surgeon who removed my gallbladder. I feel like a new person an don't have those severe pains repeatedly, I thank God there are still Dr.s who care about a person an are willing to listen I found Dr ONeill very rude an arrogant,My surgery test revealed chronic cholecystitis

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I had upper right quadrant pain with abnormal ultrasound. However, was not a "text book situation because I wasn't fair, fat and forty". Went to this doctor with his severe god complex. He was rude. He left me in chronic cholesystitis (gallbladder) for 9 months before my family doctor and myself pretty near begged him to do something. He did a good job of the surgery and was feeling a million times better following the surgery. The pathology came back as chronic cholesystitis so I hope he has learned something other than being an arrogant know it all. Not everybody fits into textbooks. The staff that the office were always kind and efficient.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Very good surgeon he removed my gallbladder almost a year ago. Recovery was smooth. He's kind and explains everything well.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Very good dr. Explain what is going on and what need to be done

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Excellent surgeon, he removed my gallbladder last week and recovery is smooth. Very informative, was lucky to have him as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Excellent doctor. Very helpful, kind and professional. I feel lucky to have him as my surgeon and appreciate his willingness to answer questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. O'Neill has a very kind mannerism. He makes the patient feel comfortable when talking about sensitive topics. I feel confident in his diagnosis and know that he will find answers for me. We are very fortunate that this wonderful doctor has come to Stratford.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

My child saw Dr. O'Neil in Stratford General Hospital for abdominal pain. Dr. O'Neil examined my child and told us that he didn't know what was wrong but that he didn't think that surgical intervention was needed. Being unsatisfied with his answer, we took our child to another hospital where a different surgeon was consulted. Sure enough, the appendix was inflamed, kinked and hidden behind the colon. Surgery was performed and now my child is comfortable and recovering nicely.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014