Ratings for Dr. Jason Khadavi

Dr. Khadavi performed surgery on my feet and I could not be happier with the results. I am now so much more comfortable in shoes and love the look of my feet. The surgery was really easy and the whole experience was painless. Highly recommend him to anyone who needs foot surgery.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I have had long toes for years and was hesitant to ever have anything done. I had seen many physicians who made different recommendations, but when I saw Dr. Khadavi he explained everything very thoroughly and made me feel comfortable. He performed my surgery on both feet and did an amazing job. I have been able to continue running and doing all my activities. They look great and I feel so confident wearing sandals now. His staff is amazing as well. I highly recommend Dr. Khadavi

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

He screwed up my foot. I trusted him. Should have gone to an orthopedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I have seen many podiatrist many podiatrist for my bunions until I finally chose Dr. Khadavi. He was so knowledgable about my problems and really explained everything carefully. My procedure went well and I am very happy with the results :)

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Dr. Khadavi was very knowledgable and knew exactly what my problem was. He took the time to answer all my questions until I felt comfortable with the treatment. He visually showed me exactly what he wanted to do surgically. My surgery went great and Dr. Khadavi did an amazing job. I would highly recommend Dr. Khadavi to anyone who is looking for a podiatrist.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013