Ratings for Dr. Sally Miller

She was my doctor for over 20 years. I could tell her anything without judgement. She truly cared and took me seriously. I trusted her and she never let me down. We are devastated that she has retired and was replaced by a young doctor who lacks warmth and compassion.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I feel that she is a true partner in my health care. I appreciate that she listens to my medical concerns and offers solutions in a caring manner.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Sally is the only dr. I have known to be punctual and yet takes the time to listen. You don't feel like you are only a number. She knows you and always asks about my family. Her staff is also very kind. It's always a pleasure to go in to see Sally even if I'm not feeling well.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Sally is the best doctor I have ever had. She takes the time to listen. She did a wonderful job caring for my young son who was very reluctant about going to the doctor. We moved from the area and have been struggling to find another doctor. We miss her.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

Dr. Miller likes to be on time, and she's really good about answering questions and not rushing out of the exam room. She's been our doctor for many years now.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. Sally Miller's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Traverse City, MI