Ratings for Dr. Lydia Hou

No staff as it is provided by Park Chiropractic, no difference after treatment.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Lydia Hou is unprofessional, unethical, and is only after your money.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I am going to Dr. Hou for more than a year. I have tendonitis in both arms and pain in my ankle as a result of a strain. I tried physiotherapy for months and it did not help. I started acupuncture sessions with Dr. Hou and after a few of sessions the pain disappeared. I am going now once in a while to keep the pain away. Dr. Hou is very knowledgeable, friendly and kind. She takes her time with me in the sessions. She always is on time with the appointment. I never had to wait more than a couple of minutes to be taken in. I would recommend Dr. Hou to anyone. If you are a skeptic (like I was) it is worth a try! You will change your mind about acupuncture and you will definitely become a client.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Have suffered from Vertigo since July 2014. The first clinic I tried had me pushing back off beds in a right/left position, held by staff. Almost if you will, forcing me back into positions that made me very nauseous. The person who treated the vertigo had since left that practise. I then found Dr. Lydia Hou and tried acupuncture. AMAZING results! 1/2 hour, first time and I could spin, type, read and bend over to zip my boots! Truly amazing! Will continue seeing her anytime or if Vertigo ones into my life! Highly recommend anyone with vertigo to try. Everyone is different but it worked a miracle for me!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

After trying to conceive for two years, my husband and I decided to try acupuncture. Nothing had worked and we heard from a few friends that acupuncture worked for them. I found Dr. Lydia online and was able to get in promptly. She is always kind and listens to our concerns. She asks questions to make sure she gets all the information she needs. With her help, many sessions, Chinese herbs and some lifestyle changes we were able to conceive within three months. Even my doctor could not recommend any more suggestions for a natural pregnancy. Dr. Lydia is accommodating and very sweet. She even took me one time when I showed up on the wrong day! I have never waited more than 10 minutes for an appointment. The rates are reasonable and she has changed my life. My sweet daughter is proof of her healing. I highly recommend Dr. Lydia Hou and have done so to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Awful, awful, awful. A very greedy woman who has no respect for her patients. Very pushy. Witnessed first hand how awful she is to her "subordinates" and anyone she considers "below her".

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

I think that this doctor is on the very margin of being useful. This clinic is only worth the money. The choice of staff is okay, as they are helpful, but again, this is mainly about the money. I lost a couple hours with the waiting room. She probably knows acupuncture well, but ,maybe the communication is a little bit frayed.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

My Family has been seeing Dr Lydia for a several years. She is very kind and compassionate. I recall a number of years ago I had persistent unexplained pain everywhere in my body, I thought it could be Fibromyalgia like my Sister has. After several treatments I no longer suffer from this pain even two years later. I still visit her for "boosters" when life gets very stressful, which helps me to keep balanced both physically and mentally. I can not say enough about this Dr and her amazing expertise in her field. She is very professional, and yet feels like a friend that our family has come to rely on for the best of health. I highly recommend her because I have personally seen results.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Lydia Hou to anyone looking for relief for any health concerns that they may have. I have seen Lydia Multiple times over the years and have always had outstanding results. Dr. Hou is the most caring and professional practitioner I have ever gone to. She is very caring and has a big heart. She is genuinely concerned about your well being. I have referred so many family and friends to her and they have all had the same results as I did. I always have my problem resolved. I have had many different things treated such as injuries, stress, ulcers just to name a few and she always has genuine concern for your health and your treatment. My father had great results with Dr. Hou when no other doctor could help him. Also my husband (who was a non believer until he met Dr. Hou) now he calls her his miracle worker, she treated and fixed his issues when doctors didnt know what was wrong. She is in one word AMAZING! I trust her more than any doctor,thats for sure

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

I came for a promotion coupon, and chose Dr. Hou under Park Place Chiropractor and Massage as I do not need to wait long hours in my appointment. But she showed little respect to people, and no attention to my concern (might be because her English).

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013