Ratings for Dr. John Kestle

In 1993 I was 7 years old and had a benign brain tumour removed by Dr Kestle and his team. I don't remember much, being 7 and all, but I do remember that he had a great bedside manner and never made me feel unsafe or uncomfortable. I'm now 30 years old and work in the emergency medical field and know that I wouldn't be here today without Dr Kestle. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I have nothing but the highest praise for Dr. Kestle and his team. He was the neurosurgeon that saved my daughter's life recently and I couldn't be happier to welcome him to the Vancouver. He was upfront and honest about her brain tumor and very clear about the situation we were facing. The entire staff had no problems with us asking questions and were all very knowledgable and helpful. He performed a succesful surgery on my daughter and it looks like they got everything out. I would recommend him in a heartbeat and am grateful he was working at the Children's hospital on the fatefule day we found out about the tumor. We thank you more than words can say.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013