Ratings for Dr. Anatolij Koniouchine

Very average dentistry for a higher price. He seems to have made up the treatment before he even asks you what the problem is. Ignored my main problem!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Je n'ai que des bons commentaires à dire sur le Dr À.Koniouchine. Il est très professionnel et honnête. Il fait seulement ce qui est nécessaire comme travail. L'équipe de la Clinique est superbe

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Hé îs my dentist and he is the best. Beautifull clinic.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Excellent doctor. Always very professional consultation, very helpful, carefully listening. Always good mood and very positive. Encouraged everybody to come to clinic for dental health.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Demographic: I am a “youngish” senior female…. I have never written a review of any kind before this. Preamble: New to Ottawa, living in the East end near the Montfort Hospital. I found the Rockcliffe Dental Clinic online. I called explaining I was pretty certain that I had a “failing bridge” with jaw pain and earaches. As this sounded pretty urgent, they booked me in quickly. First impressions…. walking in, the office is really nice…. clean, well decorated, comfortable. Staff: “Very” friendly and efficient. I spoke with 2 reception staff, the office manager and a dental assistant. I was impressed with all of them. Dr. Anatolij Koniouchine (pronounced Anatoli Konoochin) I was very nervous. A failing bridge is a big deal. He immediately put me at ease…. asked a few health questions, cracked a small joke and got down to business. It’s not a failing bridge, just a cavity! He fixed it immediately. Dr. Koniouchine has a pleasant demeanor. He maintains professionalism while still making you feel like you matter. Honestly, I found him to be exceptional. I booked a full checkup when I left. I will tell my family to go there.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Best dentist ever. He explains good all the work to bé done. I had excellent résults. Thanks. Simon

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Very professional and Honest. I travel from far to get the excellent service! Great team.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Dentiste est très efficace. Il m'a fait un travail magistral. La clinique est très moderne et propre. Il y a un parking qui est réservé à la clinique dentaire...Tout est parfait et tout inspire la confiance..

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Excellent clinic . Excellent dentiste. Nice and dedicated stuff.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Excellent dentiste,very professional,. Very Nice clinic. Good stuff. I recommandé it to Everyone.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016