Ratings for Dr. Sris Baskaranathan

Excellent! Dr Baskaranathan performed a TURP procedure on my prostate which has certainly made life a lot more convenient. I was very much impressed by his warmth, after op care and professionalism - I would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

This Doctor is suppose to be a top surgeon. I had an operation with him a few years ago which hasn't gone well and been pleading for him to see me but refuses. I've had to go elsewhere to find that there is a complication and need another operation. Don't waste your time with this uncaring Doctor. Go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

This Dr only interested in making money out of people and when things go wrong refuses to see his own patients. Had to go elsewhere to get help. If there is ever a Royal Commission into moronic Dr's he'd lose his job.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

I was referred to Sris Baskaranathan by my Gp and he made me feel very comfortable from my first appointment. I am in my early forties and when I was diagnosed with prostate cancer it came as quite a shock to me and my family. Dr Baskaranathan's professionalism made this difficult time much easier by being very supportive and explaining all options very clearly and answering all my questions in depth. He performed a robotic prostatectomy at Hollywood Hospital achieving a very comforting cancer free result. I would definitely recommend Dr Baskaranathan for his calm and respectful bedside manner, he certainly made this difficult time much easier to deal with.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I have had problems with an enlarged prostate and had been on medication for several years which frustrated me and was not completely effective. This medication was prescribed 2 years ago by another Urologist and involved experiences with which I was not completely comfortable. Dr Baskaranathan was recommended by my GP and this was then endorsed by a work colleague. From the first visit I was very impressed with Dr Baskaranathan's professionalism and his explanations were clear and all choices explained in detail. I opted for a TURP which was preformed at Hollywood Hospital and the whole experience was excellent . Dr Baskaranathan was never in a rush and before and after the operation he stopped to make sure I understood everything and that I was happy. Two months on I am very pleased with the results of the operation and would recommend Dr Baskaranathan to anyone. I am sure we would all wish we did not have to have operations, but when we do it is nice to get treatment like this. Thanks you Dr Baskaranathan.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Several months ago I was diagnosed with a cancerous growth on my left kidney. Due to its position against other organs two hospitals declined me for surgery leaving me with a ticking time bomb. I was fortunate to meet two people who had been patients of Dr Baskaranathan. One for kidney the other for prostate. Both spoke highly of their treatment and results. My GP arranged a referral and I was very impressed with Dr Baskaranathan's ability to explain my situation in terms I could understand. He gave me options and I chose to go for removal despite the risks. I have since been told that it was one of the most intricate procedures the team have performed recently. Final results show complete removal and total success. Doctor Baskaranathan kept me informed at all stages and has organised quarterly checks to monitor in future. Recently I have also been told there are possibly only five or six people in WA that could have performed this operation. How fortunate was I to meet two of his former patients. It concerns me that had I read the two original comments on this page I may not have been so fortunate. If you are seeking expert advice and treatment get a referral and judge for yourself. This man has extended my life.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I found Dr Baskaranathan to be very informative. He took the time to answer all my questions and to work through any problems with me. I did not find him to be at all arrogant or unsympathetic.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr Baskaranathan is rude,has a very uncaring bedside manner,did not want to listen to any of my questions and kept saying I simply had back pain. I have been a shearer and clearly understand what back pain is and how it affects your body. By not communicating with the patient and telling them to lose weight when I was only a few kilos over my normal weight, this comment then sunk my morale to an all time low when I had been battling severe depression, so I could not recommend this doctor to any one.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

This Doctor treats his patients like fools. Very arrogant. When patients queries what is going on then this doctor ignores the patient. Why are so many in Perth so poor at treating conditions. I've had more help from my local GP than this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017