Ratings for Dr. Lindsay Churchley

Dr Churchley is a gem! So kind and caring and knows her stuff ! Super high risk pregnancy and she made me feel like any "normal" pregnant mama !!! Shes is just amazing Thunder bay is lucky to have her !!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Churchley made me feel very comfortable. She put in my first IUD and was so helpful for understanding everything that is involved in getting one. She addressed my concerns and questions with respect and a little bit of humor. Very down to earth and personable. Would recommend for young women and teens!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr Churchley was the on call OB for the delivery of my second child. She was a great doctor to have. Very kind, explained everything to me, always calm and never rushed me with my delivery but was in control and guiding me through it. She took her time after baby was delivered to ensure I was healthy and fixed up properly. She was down to earth and made my husband and I feel comfortable and looked after. Overall, amazing experience with the birth of our second daughter and hope many more families are privileged with her care.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

She oversaw my care in hospital after my child was born and I was diagnosed with post-partum preeclampsia. She was quick to make adjustments to my care when needed and explained everything well and is very down-to-earth which was appreciated and comforting given my situation.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Explained everything wonderfully and was very warm and caring. I hope this doctor takes more patients here in the future, a really caring doctor.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013