Ratings for Dr. Dinish Bhalla

FIXED Appointment for 4:00 pm and my client is still waiting at 5:40 and she just got called in.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Thankfully now I don't have to deal with Mental Health Issues. However; back in 2003 suffering a major nervous break down from Gang Rape and Torture at Gunpoint which I hid within myself for 23 years and later faced having to see this first psychiatrist was a joke. He never believed me. Needless to say I fired him after six months and found another more compassionate psychiatrist who helped me. My leaving Dr. Bhalla had nothing to do with his cordiality. It was his unprofessionalism and tact. The wait times in his office were in excess of three hours and always in the evening. With all his patients; he has the reputation of pushing heavy psychotropic medications making you feel stoned if not even more vulnerable. Sorry! that's not how to treat your patients. Believe me I've met many others of Dr. Bhalla patients. His in office meeting was unconventional as he always walked around the room in his sock feet rummaging for things on his desk as you the patient conversed.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr. Bahalla was a very nice man, but we weren't there for his friendship.....Other than that he has no skill or knowledge at all!!! He spent half of the 10 Min session texting on the phone and asking us to repeat ourselves!!! He kept loosing his train of thought with that Damn Cell phone of his!!! He said he wanted too do an admonition but then said he would like to wait 5 or 6 weeks?? who ever heard of that......how would he know if that person (MY CLIENT) would need an admonition in that distant amount of time?? seemed like he was doing nothing but guessing to me......I'm glad I don't have to depend on him for my mental health needs however, I feel terrible that my client does and with the way our health care is he doesn't have much choice in the matter........he's stuck with this DR.....good luck if you have to see this man for help!!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013