Ratings for Dr. Shannon G. Markle

I chose Shannon because she was my sister’s midwife, and she was so calm and soothing during my niece’s birth. She was so patient and answered every one of my questions. The birth of my son was just what I had hoped for.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Shannon is wonderful! She always took as much time as I needed to answer all of my questions. She always explained things so I could understand them.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Shannon is so amazing! She answered every question I had and was incredible through every hour of my long labor. I had a complication, but she didn’t bat an eyelash. She handled everything so seamlessly I barely knew there was a problem until later. I got to do delayed cord clamping and keep my baby skin to skin with me. My experience was so much better than I’d hoped. I recommend Shannon to every pregnant woman I meet.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Shannon delivered our baby recently and the whole experience from prenatal visits to delivery was fantastic! She is an amazing individual who sincerely cares about her patients! She goes above and beyond in her profession. We highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Shannon canceled my appointment at least 6 times throughout my pregnancy, and that is unacceptable. I understand she has deliveries that she likes to attend but at the same one she puts her patients at risk by canceling on them and not being able to see them later that day or the following week, it's always at least a week later. Her staff was ok for the most part. I feel like she played Russian roulette with my unborn child's life, and is still a newer midwife that needs a lot more experience. I won't even go into about her horrible comment and bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I am writing this review a whole 19 months after my labor :) I am just thinking about my delivery experience as I look at my son sleeping, and couldn't help but remember how special it was because of Shannon. I wanted to go all natural and she was in full support of that, although 17 hours in it took another turn. She was very flexible and respected all of my wishes. She was such a joy!! And I can't wait to see her again when having my second!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I am currently seeing Shannon for my first 'to term' pregnancy. She is very supportive and listens to you. She understands amd encourages my desire for a completely natural childbirth, all the way down to me taking my placenta home and to not have visitors the first day my son is born. She even notified me that she will be going on vacation the week after my due date and discussed induction on my due date as an option so that I will not have a strange doctor. I highly recommend her to anyone having a baby, particularly those wanting to go natural. I have 4 weeks left and will write another review after the delivery!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Shannon has helped me through two pregnancies and I love her warmth and enthusiasm for her patients!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Shannon was amazing. She was caring, encouraging, supportive, she made sure I understood all procedures and everything going on, made sure I was comfortable. Unfortunately I moved and couldn't see her for my second pregnancy and that's heartbreaking for me. Now I'm seeing the most popular and highly recommended OBGYN in my state and she doesn't hold a candle to Shannon! I recommend her to every expectant mother I know back home.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

She is great. She really listened to me.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013