Ratings for Dr. Nicholas E. Eyvindsson

Dr. Eyvindsson was knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

My experience at Discover Chiropractic is always pleasant. Dr. Eyvindsson is very easy to talk to and shows a lot of interest in what I have to say. Very inquisitive about my spine health and is always diligent on making sure my visit is thorough. I would definitely recommend this office to others.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Excellent Chiropractor! Very dedicated to his patients.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr. Eyvindsson is truly amazing! I have been to plenty chiropractors and none have impressed me the way he has. Nick takes his time and never makes you feel rushed. He's genuine in his care and really wants the best for his patients well-being. He's knowledgable and explains everything so you understand. The whole staff is welcoming and cheerful. Great location and office. I'm an athlete so I relay on Nick and the care he provides, and I wouldn't reccomend anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr. Eyvindsson was wonderful! He recently took over a clinic in the heart of Edina, MN. I had been seeing the previous Dr. at this clinic for some time and when the transition happen I decided to try out Dr. E. GREAT decision! He takes his time at every appointment we have and I feel as though he truly cares about my health and quality of life.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013