Ratings for Dr. Patrick Henry

I was assisting a deaf person with a chronic shoulder condition and as well as being very knowledgeable, Dr. Henry went out of his way to demonstrate patience and understanding while the deaf person was understanding the discussion. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr. Henry is one of the best doctors I have met. I echo all of the past comments by saying he knows what he is doing. My surgery went perfectly as I was told it would be. Thanks again!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I ruined my shoulder in an accident years ago and was told by several doctors in couldn't be repaired. I was eventually sent to Dr. Henry who did a big surgery involving a tendon transfer or something fancy and now i can use my arm again. Literally the only surgeon I could find anywhere who would touch me - soooo grateful. super talented young guy - highly recommend. PS be prepared to wait a bit for an appointment - took me almost a year - i imagine many people like me with no other hope are funneled there

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I broke my left collarbone early this year from a mtb fall. Dr. Henry explained to me what needed to be done. He did the surgery on my left clavicle using plates and screws. After 3 months, I'm all healed up and back to normal. The crew and stuff at the fracture clinic in Sunnybrook did a good job. Big Thanks to them and of course to Dr. Patrick Henry for doing a great job!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Henry was involved in my care following an injury to both of my elbows. He was extremely knowledgeable and easy to talk to and seemed to genuinely care about my well-being. I would highly recommend him especially for those who have suffered elbow or shoulder injuries.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

I was brought to Sunnybrook via ambulance after a terrible car accident. I shattered both my femurs and my hip. Dr Henry performed the surgery on both my femurs inserting a rod in one and a plate in the other. He truly performed a miracle on me. He gave me my life back. He is very knowledgeable, compassionate, and has great bedside manners. I never lost hope during my recovery because I knew I was in very capable hands. I'm truly grateful to this doctor. Thank you Dr Henry. You are a gift to that hospital.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Henry repaired my distal bicep tendon. I am almost fully recovered now after 4 months. I would recommend to anyone; very easy going and smart Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017