Ratings for Dr. Francisco Juson

I was in extreme pain when I went to see this dentist. He took X rays and said that my tooth in the very back was very infected.I was happy for him to extract it.The problem started as soon as I was not numb.The pain was indescribable,it kept me up,I was crying.The vicaden would not touch it. I called and told the office they said to come in. I thought I had dry socket. The pain was on the bottom where the extraction took place. He scoffed at my pain. Said to go home and rinse and clean area.He said he really needed to pull my front incisor.I didn't want that and I said the pain is on the bottom. He said he took the X rays, he's the doctor not me.sent me home with a small prescription for vicaden.He acted like that's what came for.As I was leaving he was talking about me to his staff. Saying,she has a cavity that's hurting and she not pull it out, her problem. Four days later,another dentist, more Xrays. The tooth on the BOTTOM was badly infected.Shame on him for not listening OW!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013