Ratings for Dr. Tahjibul Anam

Terrible manner! Rude and wanted to treat me like his inferior. This has happened twice now and will never ever see him again. I also left without getting the need antibiotics for my daughter and had to return days later to the clinic to see a different doctor with a very ill daughter, in which her suffering could of been lessoned by being a bit more caring.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I always see dr anam, I have anxiety and hate going to the doctors but he always makes me feel calm and actually shows he cares! He is very honest and I feel he always gives me the best health care and advice. Best doctor I have been too, he always remembers who I am and asks me how I been or how uni is, it's nice to feel like your doctors knows you and cares about your wellbeing!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

He is one of the best Doctor ever seen in my life. As a staff, Punctuality, helpfulness as well as knowledge he is best.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I have been to this doctor twice in a week and was palmed off... It turns out that I have a possibly life threatening illness and all he was worried about was my age and the fact that I should get on with having babies. But he pretty much ignored my current symptoms. He also promised to write an urgent referral for me over 2 weeks ago - I'm still waiting. I realise that he is a busy man and I don't doubt that he is knowledgeable, but I had to go to another doctor at a surgery in another suburb before I actually had my symptoms taken seriously. And, I was right to be worried about them too. Was very disappointed.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

An excellent doctor! Very knowledgeable - highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013