Ratings for Dr. Enosakhare Omoruyi

I have been a patient of his since my first nervous breakdown in 2014, I have gone through ALOT ALOT OF TRAUAMA. If it wasn't for Dr. O I would never of been able to get back on my feet. I consider this physician, a confidante of mine and has been the stability in my life in order to get back to my feet. He specializes in rare adult cases which mine is. I consider myself very lucky.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

but no where they have me being punished and thorugh there conspirital, lie about morris code and society or society and the human perception and or senses and he is a voice I hear in my head while im not in hospital. I'm afraid that they won't let me finish school after 14 years of frecnch immersion and university level courses

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

What kind of a Dr. tells his 25 year old patient it's Ok to date a 60 year old man and encourages it! Now she's moved out with him and lost her family. What an idiot!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I suppose I was not one of the lucky ones to get quality care from this man. His treatment plan caused me to lose my sight and become restless for months, I wish I was being dramatic when saying this but I felt like I was dying under his treatment plan. He is not the brightest of doctors, although I am sure he is a hard working man, it leads me to question his credentials, although to come across a bright doctor with good patient rapport is rare now a days so it would be unfair of me to hold him to incredibly high standards. that being said I did admire his fashion sense, as someone had posted earlier, it's very flashy...

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Been seeing Dr. O for almost seven years now. I went through almost 20 psychologists and psychiatrists in a three year period before finding him. He is the only psychiatrist I've ever had who sits and listens like a psychologist. He does not over prescribe medication and tries to find alternative therapies if possible for my anxiety and depression. He is absolutely fantastic, I totally recommend him. He's compassionate and understanding. The reviews on here saying he's a bully and judgemental are complete lies. I've never known him to be anything but laid back but kind. He definitely has a long wait time, but that is because he spends time with his patients instead of writing a prescription and sending them on their way. He is a wonderful doctor, the best I've ever had.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

this doctor is very knowledgable and professional.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

He is a magic worker and a very snazzy dresser. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

He's been the best doctor I've seen and he has helped me alot and continues to do. Changed my life

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I saw this doctor in the E. R. He was extremely RUDE. Considering he is a psychiatrist, I would have expected a little understanding in what I was experiencing. I left hospital in tears.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr Omoruyi saved my life. During my visit I mentioned that I had been sweating a lot, he immediately took my blood pressure which he found to be through the roof. . . I needed immediate medical attention, I had not had a clue that was what was wrong with me. He was able to put a plan for my care in place, consulted with my family Dr and saw that I was looked after. I am so much better and not feeling at the end of my rope, I will be forever grateful to him for his thoroughness. Dr. O was a family doctor for many years before specializing in psychiatry, I feel confidant that he understands all aspects of my health. He is a person of integrity and without judging he listens and offers suggestions. I know some people on this site take the opportunity to vent negatively about doctors. The truth is, some people just can't be pleased especially in this field of psychiatry. Thank You Dr. O if you ever read this, you have people in the world that you have had a major positive impact on.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016