Ratings for Dr. Erika Castonguay

Dr. Cas to gush has been so helpful with my foot injury. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I will definitely be going back!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr E. Castonguay and Dr K. Chan are a terrific team of Chiropractic specialist; supported by Jamie - the Massage Therapist - gives fantastic massages and the ever pleasant receptionists; Alessia, Carly and Meredith. Beautiful, modern, and Vibrant Clinic. Congratulations.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr Castonguay provides individualized care treatment plans. Her use of a variety of modalities offers maximum benefits - that sure make my back and neck feel so much better. I love her friendly positive approach - her staff is so helpful. I also like that I get time to have a herbal tea and relax.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Congratulations to Dr. Erika Castonguay. A Young women opening her Meadowlands Wellness Centre at 888 Meadowlands. Enterprising successful Chiropractor, who is also an excellent acupuncturist plus a number of other soft-tissue modalities. . Yes - she has moved - but has opened her own Clinic and continues to care for her patients at her new Clinic. I plan to support her and encourage her to grow her clinic. Dr. Erika will continue to provide the excellent personal care she is well known for. She can be reached at 613-680-8881; the plaza at the corner of Meadowlands and Prince of Wales.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I have nothing but positive things to say about Doctor Castonguay. She cares about her patients, she has an amazing personality and she knows her stuff. I learned so much about my neck and back issues because of what she taught me, and I am forever grateful of all that she has done. Her adjustments are top notch, she did so many different assessments on me to make sure that all the bases are covered. She is patient, understanding, has a wonderful sense of humour, and knows just what needs to be done. I'm sorry she's not my chiropractor anymore as she has switched clinics but I will forever be grateful for all she has done for me.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Highly recommend Dr. Erika for comprehensive assessment and treatment plan. Friendly positive attitude and utilizes a variety of established modalities, that encourage significant healing of acute injuries or chronic pain.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Great acupuncture, soft tissue massage, and neck/back adjustments. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Very friendly, always greets with a smile, chats in a friendly way. Always offers suggestions for strengthening exercises. Thanks!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013