Ratings for Dr. Brian W. Behm

Dr. Behm does not return patient calls, follow-up on tests, nor respond to other physician's requests regarding your care. To my shock another his colleague shared that behind the scenes he and his nurse make fun of his patients. Who would have known, you just can trust anyone these days! Go to someone else!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr Behm helped me immensely during a flare in 2009 that almost led to surgery and colostomy. I am now in remission and feeling great! He has always been there for me and my brother who has Crohn's. I've been taking a clinical trial medicine (vedolizumab) that has kept me in remission. He is a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

I found Dr. Behm to habitually not follow up on my concerns or questions. He seemed self absorbed. He did not display any interest in partnering in my care. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

Dr. Behm is one of the most caring physicians that I have had the privilege of seeing. He genuinely cares about how you are feeling and what is going on in your life that is contributing to your health. He is a great listener and wants you, the patient, to partner with him in managing your disease. I recommend him most highly!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr. Brian W. Behm's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal