Ratings for Dr. Viktor Yatsynovich

Viktor Yatsinovich is not a doctor. The principles of practice and duties of a physician: compassion, service, altruism and trustworthiness are not part of any activity of this unprofessional specimen. This ignorant get upset when he must assist the patient and repeatedly bulling the patient in need. Patient problem's doesn't matter to him and doesn't have any consideration for patient. He must be removed from this position. First, he is not able to initiate a comprehensive psychiatric assessment to determine the stage of illness, Second, he give medication randomly with refills covering one year, Third, he ask the patient not to come to see him because “you can manage the illness". This butcher must practice on his family and return OHIP's money How long the earth will tolerate this idiot?

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Спасибо, Витя. Люблю тебя и целую тебя в дёсна. Ты хороший человек, хоть и москаль.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Never go see this doctor. He acts that he knows it all just by looking at you. He is very arrogant. You can start talking about your issues yet he is so great that he already knows how to fix your problem. I only saw him 2 times and that was more than enough time wasted. Right after my first visit, the know it all changed my anxiety pills for schizophrenia medication!! I was driving a few days after taking these pills and I had to call my wife to ask her to pick me up because half of my brain seemed missing and I could not drive!! What an expert!! How could someone give me these pills than numb your brain first without telling me what they we all about and endanger my life. Neither my wife and kids or my parents and brothers who surely know me just as much as this doctor have ever told me that I hear voices or that I looked totally out of it. My second visit was simply to ask him what were the pills he gave me for and to tell him that he endangered my life. Terrible human being!! I have seen a few specialist since then and all I have is an anxiety disorder.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

He is a little bit of a douchebag... He will sarcastically ask you, "are you a specialist"??? If u bring a concern to him... And can come across as rude and dismissive at times... What if I tell you "yes I am a specialist Dr"., wonder how you will respond sumbag... We got our own strengths and abilities not in the medical field, but in a lot of other areas that you may lack Dr. For your info!!!! Can't judge ur patients just in this!!!! I need to see you soon, I was told you will be back at Rouge Valley by Apr... If you read this you will see I am not going through a good time now and need ur assistance, u better take the time to attend to me when I show up as I haven't seen you for more than half year.... I'm in a rut now Dr

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

This doctor should not be licensed or allowed to interact with people in any medical way whatsoever. If your not willing to accept God and buy one of his religious books you can count on being mistreated in the most irresponsible matter imagine able. No God. No help. You'Lloyd probably get a handful of prescriptions that may or may not be related to your condition and he will follow it up with telling you to take them if you want to. This doctor needs to get professional help of his own. I could go on but I think you get the point. Take your line of bs and stick it.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I've been working with Dr. Y for a few years now. I think he's very professional. I like the fact that he spent time trying to understand spirituality and medicine. He's clearly a global thinker. I think he may sometimes mistranslate his phrases into English. He's also attractive - always helps.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

do not go to this Dr !!!!!!! tells you to just take the meds and when you suggest that you may need time off he says that your job can be replaced by someone else??! What an insensitive thing to say! There is a valid reason for someone going on short or long term disability- and medical justification for this if one is ill- and your answer is that the job may not be there when the person goes back to work? this is unacceptable to tell a patient this when they are not well!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

After 2 years of seeing Dr. Yatsynovich, he has not been able to help me, I am still extremely depressed and suicidal. He told me to pray to God which I do not think is appropriate as he is not a preacher. Because I have had a bad experience at work being bullied and patronized daily by a co-worker, Viktor told me that I should and I quote his exact words to me: " GO GET A JOB UPSTAIRS WORKING FOR GOD AS HIS ASSISTANT AND THAT WAY EVERYTHING WILL BE PERFECT FOR YOU!" I couldn't believe he said this to me. Very unprofessional!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

If it was not for this Dr I don't think I would be alive today or I would be on a thousand different medications. After 5 long years at CAMH without getting better I transferred to Dr Yatsynivich and am now only on 1 med and alive and living life with my family. Thank you Dr Yatsynivich😀😀

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

This doctor recommended to my son to speak with god, his doctor needs to switch his career to maybe a church rather than a hospital since his ignorance and lackter of knowledge do not help anyone in the mental illness department. My sons conditions and over all behavior have much near worsened since seeing this idiot. If I had the power too I would wish to remove him from his position since he only prescribes hazardous medication and does not wish to focus on the true issues! This guy is disastrous to the health department and 99% of his patients mental health! Shame should be on his every mirror and seat .....

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015