Ratings for Dr. R Sharda

I have found Dr. Sharda to be approachable and his office runs very efficiently. It is also a very busy office, but you never feel rushed. I have heard that he is the best and I believe it.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Sharda is incredibly knowledgeable, passionate about what he does, and treats each and every one of his patients like VIP. He truly cares about his patients and has great bed side manner. One of the best!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Has been very helpful with observing for glucumeoa. Would recommend him to all family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I'm so impressed by Dr. Sharda and his staff. I wish all of my appointments were handled as efficiently as they are in this office.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I honestly think he is an okay doctor he needs to have more faith in people

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

On returning to Canada after 32-year absence -- I had no reliable medical references and was "starting from scratch." So began making my own phone calls and was lucky enough to get appt. with Dr. Sharda. Now my Dr. for 2+ years -- and I am VERY pleased with his knowledge, approach and professionalism. One of the best eye surgeons in this area, as well. I will be a patient in his practice until he retires (don't want to think about that...) !

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Very pleased with my consultation visit with Dr Sharda. I was impressed by the professionalism and efficiency with which he and his team works. I've already recommended him to my loved ones

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr. Sharda did a removal of a chalezion in my lower eyelid. There was no reason to worry because it was over before I coils day boo. He was so quick, confident and made me feel at ease. Two big thumbs up!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I had a problem with sudden onset, tempory blidness. I saw Dr Sharda in the hospital and again later in his clinic. He was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Very professional and attentive. Cataracts removed from both eyes. Followup was also secured easily.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016