Ratings for Dr. Eric Jackson

I've know Eric for 33 years (+/-) and have been his patient for 25 years. He has magic hands, a warm heart, is a man of integrity, is very knowledgeable and experienced. My quality of life has certainly been enhanced by him; and as of late by the other excellent Dr's and practitioners at Wellness House. Dr. Eric has established an A-1 clinic. It will be sad to see him leave.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I have been going to Dr Jackson for over 25 years. He has been very knowledgable and helped many times aleviate back pain and speed up recovery times. I have recommended him to several co-workers and friends who have all become regular patients of Dr. Jackson with great results.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I've been to several chiropractors over the years. Of those, Dr. Jackson has been the most helpful and caring. At first, I had trouble adapting to his 'Less is more' approach. Unlike my previous chiropractors, he adjusts only what is actually needed, not just follow a common routine for all patients. His advice and the stretches he gave me have helped. I remember when I was having trouble with lower back pain when working out on my NordiTrac ski machine, he figured out what I was doing wrong (because he once owned one himself) and that solved the problem.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I benefited greatly from Dr. Jackson' care. The facility and staff are excellent. I recommend the Wellness to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

I have been going to Wellness House for many years and have benefited greatly from the experience. Dr. Jackson and all the staff are very professional, friendly, and caring. I have recommended Wellness House to family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

After experiencing persistent back pain for several months I went to see Dr. Jackson on the recommendation of several family members. I only wish I had done it sooner! I have had wonderful care. Dr. Jackson has an excellent knowledge of body structure. His treamtents are gentle yet effective. He and his staff are professional, friendly, and obviously care very much about their patients health and well being. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Jackson and Wellness House.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Jackson for a number of years. One of the things I admire and appreciate is his management of the situation. There are times when I've just put a rib out or needed an adjustment and don't require follow up; other times he needs me to come in twice a week for a few weeks. I really feel confident in his ability, expertise, and the overall management of wellness that he provides. All of the staff are so warm and welcoming. I look forward to seeing them each visit. It's the overall package of professionalism.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I first started going to see Dr. Jackson after an injury sustained while water skiing. Since then I have been back many times over and have always found him to be the right answer for my issues. I used several chiropractors earlier in my career but have gone no where else but to Wellness House since being treated there. The staff is always friendly and cheerful. As a pharmacist I recognize that his understanding of physiology and anatomy is top notch and he takes the time to fully explain your issues. No contract, no over treatment, none better.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

I went to Eric Jackson because I was having trouble with my shoulder. It was getting more and more difficult and painful to put on or take off my shirt. Despite not living in Ottawa, staff were always able to accommodate me when I came to town for an appointment. After only a few visits (3) he managed to treat me so I regained full movement and no more pain!! Since Eric has different types of training, he assesses and uses whatever treatment works best to fix your problem. His multi-discipline approach makes total sense. Plus no contracts. No unnecessary procedures or appointments. Very reasonably priced. I recommend him to all my family and friends with ailments that other doctors can't seem to diagnose or treat.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Fantastic staff! Very friendly and caring. Dr. Jackson is extremely knowledgable and is continually taking courses and extended learning. He is a rehabilitation specialist who is also certified in acupuncture. He is very honest and treats what needs treating. He will not waste your money on unnecessary visits. No contracts to sign like many other chiro offices these days.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013