Ratings for Dr. Charu Dhingra

At first she came off as caring, and sympathetic. My next appt. she was a total different person. She came in to discuss results with a dry, impassive disposition. She came in the room, unprepared about my case. She discussed results of 1 test but neglected to give me results of the other two test. I had to inquire about the other results.? She looked confused and left the room to go read my chart..I thought this was done beforehand?? Unbelievable. Totally reassuring!? All of my confidence in her and my prognosis went out the window. She didn't even take the time to go over my chart and familiarize herself with my case, let alone options for me. When My concerns were expressed she quickly volunteered to "refer me out" to a doctor that would better suit my needs?? Really? What does that mean? A doctor that knows what the heck they are doing? U bet, refer me far way from you!!! I am so frustrated with these doctors that don't give a _about their patients. The have no answers, and quite frankly don't give a s*^# She was a huge disappointment:(

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr Dhingra is hands down THE best urogynecologist in Nevada. She is smart, patient, kind, knowledgeable AND caring. She devotes as much time as you need to answer questions and is very thorough. She won't force you into an unnecessary surgery, but if you do end up with one, she uses minimally invasive techniques that cut the recovery time tremendously. I was walking few hours after my surgery and took only Motrin for pain. She and her staff were like a family and treated us with respect, utmost care and sweetness. I am forever grateful to Dr. Dhingra for giving me my life back.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013