Ratings for Dr. Genevieve Rondeau

Elle explique très bien les scénarios et leur probabilité; très bonne vulgarisatrice. Humaine et rassurante, tout en étant transparente sur les possibilités. Très bon suivi aussi.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I waited three hours for a blood test that required 12 hours' fastng. I had to leave (without the test) before I collapsed. Staff told me that 15 hours without eating or drinking was normal, although the complaints office official with whom I spoke considered this timing unreasonable for a person in my state of health. My primary complaint about this doctor is that I was led to believe that I would either be dead, or wish I were, within a decade. I tried to change doctors (to someone more supportive) but was told after several months of waiting that I had never made the request. This was after I had spent two hours outlining my reasons why (to another doctor) and being assuresd that the necessary steps would be taken. In the end, more promises were made but not kept to the point where I would ever trust either of these doctors again.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Very good doctor if you want to be stressed out with no good reason... She tried to put me under a drug based on a blood analysis from 1 year old... She doesn't read what she has and she's a very bad communicant... She should follow a course on "how to talk to people when they are not doctors..."

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013