Ratings for Dr. David Kowalski

David is an amazing doctor and a pleasure to see for appointments. I am a first time mom who delivered our very healthy baby boy into the world just over a week ago. David was in charge of my care during pregnancy and delivery. In short, the experience exceeded our expectations, largely due to the care provided by David and we are very grateful for this. David is very thorough, calm and accessible. He provides his patients with his mobile number to be used any time there is an issue, noting that he is available around the clock if needed. A few times David has given me a call on holiday or weekend to discuss questions/concerns. Even when we encountered some complications in my pregnancy, David was always reassuring, knowledgeable and caring . As a result, I had a very happy pregnancy, feeling strong and active until delivery. At every visit he answered all our questions and engaged both with me and my partner - we got the sense he tries to relate on a personal level to all his patients. We also loved David’s sense of humor. We discussed with David what, ideally, the delivery may look like and where e may need to make adjustments. We had an awesome delivery experience. Also, a big shout-out to Lisa. Lisa is incredibly informative and sent me all documentation and breakdown on pricing ahead of time, making my first experience into private obstetrics easy to understand. She coordinated with the hospital to have me booked in for delivery and helped with countless other questions throughout my pregnancy. David and Lisa make a great team, a pleasure to see and I have and will continue to recommended them to friends.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

- Very arrogant - Appalling bedside manner, - His attitude and language are quite insensitive, for someone that works in this particular speciality - Pay close attention to the way he speaks and treats his assistant (wife) - Not as knowledgeable as I was hoping

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

I DO NOT recommend this Doctor. He was meant to perform a simple, quick surgery. He forgot to take a tissue sample that we had talked about it. Another biopsy sample he took was sent ‘unlabelled’ to pathology on a busy pre-Christmas period. He claimed that it wasn’t his fault whilst answering his mobile phone and texting during the conversation. After confronting him about this stupidity, he behaved erratically and tried to misguide me talking about digestive diseases. He also ‘thank me’ for ‘letting him know about it’ and took a photo of the tests with his mobile phone that his wife/secretary had given me before the consultation. He offered me to perform the surgery again and another surgery that he is usually performs.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Dr Kowalski is an exceptional doctor. He supported me and my family throughout my treatment, surgery and post-surgery. He is the best gynecologist I have ever dealt with. He is calm, professional, supportive and very friendly.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Doctor kowalski needs to make notes on his patients and read them before your appointment so you are not constantly repeating yourself every appointment and reminding him of your Medical history

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Kowalski is an exceptional doctor and person. He has an amazing bedside manner, is open and honest and most importantly he listens. I had my son 6 months ago and the pregnancy was not a simple one however throughout the entire pregnancy from when I found out at 7 weeks to when my son was delivered at 36 weeks David was so understanding and always contactable. David was my OBGYN when I had my daughter 6 years ago and was exceptional back then, he is truly a skilled doctor and a wonderful person. I have to also mention Lisa who is absolutely beautiful, she is always so calm and happy. They make an amazing team.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

I had my MCDA twins with Dr Kowalski and I couldnt have been happier to have him for the pregnancy. He put hubby and I at ease every time we saw him. His bed side manner is amazing, you feel comfortable consulting him at anytime and his knowledge and experience is amazing. We had a healthy pregnancy and 2 healthy boys and I contribute this also to Dr Kowalski and Lisa's help. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

I have to honestly say Dr Kowalski has been the best Doctor I have ever dealt with and felt comfortable being treated by him. Very easy to communicate with and understand. Being an older patient dealing with premenopausal symptoms I couldn't have had better support . A job well done and thanks to Lisa as well. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

i would recommend him to anyone! I'm on my 2nd and have received so much support, care and attention from both Dr Kowalski and Lisa. With issues in both pregnancies and history of endometriosis, as well as safety for both baby and I, he's also kept costs in mind. i could not have been referred to a better doctor!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

He made me feel at ease with good bedside manner 😊

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016