Ratings for Dr. David Kowalski

Doctor kowalski needs to make notes on his patients and read them before your appointment so you are not constantly repeating yourself every appointment and reminding him of your Medical history

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Kowalski is an exceptional doctor and person. He has an amazing bedside manner, is open and honest and most importantly he listens. I had my son 6 months ago and the pregnancy was not a simple one however throughout the entire pregnancy from when I found out at 7 weeks to when my son was delivered at 36 weeks David was so understanding and always contactable. David was my OBGYN when I had my daughter 6 years ago and was exceptional back then, he is truly a skilled doctor and a wonderful person. I have to also mention Lisa who is absolutely beautiful, she is always so calm and happy. They make an amazing team.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

I had my MCDA twins with Dr Kowalski and I couldnt have been happier to have him for the pregnancy. He put hubby and I at ease every time we saw him. His bed side manner is amazing, you feel comfortable consulting him at anytime and his knowledge and experience is amazing. We had a healthy pregnancy and 2 healthy boys and I contribute this also to Dr Kowalski and Lisa's help. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

I have to honestly say Dr Kowalski has been the best Doctor I have ever dealt with and felt comfortable being treated by him. Very easy to communicate with and understand. Being an older patient dealing with premenopausal symptoms I couldn't have had better support . A job well done and thanks to Lisa as well. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

i would recommend him to anyone! I'm on my 2nd and have received so much support, care and attention from both Dr Kowalski and Lisa. With issues in both pregnancies and history of endometriosis, as well as safety for both baby and I, he's also kept costs in mind. i could not have been referred to a better doctor!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

He made me feel at ease with good bedside manner 😊

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

The best obstetrician on this planet. Cannot imagine using anyone else

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

David is a exceptional person great bedside manner and a general all round fantastic person I had severe pelvic pain endometriosis adhesions I suffered for years following a hysterectomy just recently he done my surgery and I must say the pain is gone I will be forever grateful to him thankyou David you are exceptional and one in a million

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Had very bad experience with Dr. David, We live 60kms from David’s 187 Macquarie street rooms, opted for his service. initially it was good for us travel between home and dr’s rooms but around 24 weeks when we identify travelling was issue for us, and wanted to use a local Doctor, Dr David insisted us to travel to city and see him for full term, which we didn’t like and he forced us to pay $2200, which we felt like a commercial business and paid any value to our opinions, in addition to this on every visit we have to remind him what mediations we are taking.. His wife receptionist was quite rude to my wife related to payment...very very disappointed, so request every one to be caution when visiting them.

Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr Kowalski was recommended to me and what a great recommendation it was. I have seen him for 2 pregnancies now and throughout each he was caring, knowledgeable and supportive. He constantly reminded me he was available at any time if i had a concern or worry which was very reassuring. His bedside manner is great, we always had a laugh during my appointments, and i would definitely recommend him for his OB services (and will be using him again if i decide to go for #3!).

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013