Ratings for Dr. German Foot Clinic German Foot Clinic

i cant remember the exact amount, but it was about R500 that he charged my husband. my husb had a foot infection from wearing safety boots the whole time due to his work. i booked with this dr because its close and convenient right here in town. when my husb got to the office it was in the middle of a very questionable street and building, not where you would expect to find a dr office. when my husb went in, he found that its just the dr working there, no receptionist, no assistant, nothing. during the consultation the dr baely looked at my husb feet, just told him t eat more vegetables and drink less coffee and no salt intake and he litterally confiscated my husb sigarettes......my husb left there with out no meds for his feet and had to "steal" his smoke back from the dr out of his drawer when he wasnt looking. my husb then went to a wonderfull podiatrist close to eugene marais hosptial and she gave him the correct and proper treatment.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013