Ratings for Dr. Gary Satenstein

Prescribes endorsed medication very dogmatically. Has been my doctor for over 8 years but now I see someone else. Seems very understanding but didn't seem to have any leeway as to what treatments he felt were appropriate.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Not a very good doctor, does not understand or follow instructions from workplace requirements and how to explain remedies to problems. Lack of diagnosis expertise and to translate them to the patient

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr Satenstein has been my doctor for 28 years. He doesn't have a fantastic bedside manner, but he is straight forward, answers my questions, returns my calls, and I find him knowledgeable. He is to the point, but he doesn't rush me through the appointment either. The staff at the Wakefield clinic are also wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Not terribly knowledgeable. Provided misinformation on benefits of elements to body. Referred to wrong specialist. Annual examinations incomplete.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013