Dr. Julian De Silva

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Julian De Silva

I had chin implant + neck liposuction 9 months ago with Dr De Silva and confess I could not have done a better choice. First time I did any kind of surgery and confess I was very scared in doing it, especially doing something in my face. Since the start Dr. De Silva was very calm and patient which made me very comfortable. The staff are very helpful and amazing. The whole procedure was carried out under sedation and local anesthetic. The anesthesiologist was perfect explaining all the stages (especially for me who is very afraid of needles). I would fully recommend 100% Dr. De Silva. After the procedure I became much more confident person and my life got so much better. Didnt have any pos-operation problems and the result couldnt be better. It looks so natural. The whole experience was perfect.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2020

I recently underwent an upper & lower Blepharoplasty with Dr DeSilva and the results are outstanding! From my very first consultation and after lots of research, I knew that I had made the right decision to go with Dr DeSilva. Naturally I was nervous but his amazing team were all very kind, extremely friendly and totally relaxed. The procedure was carried out under sedation and that too was fantastic. I can honestly say I felt no pain during and after the procedure and within 1 hour afterwards I was on my way home. I would 100% fully recommend Dr DeSilva to anybody considering a procedure such as mine. Thank you Dr DeSilva, you have instilled a new found confidence in me.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2019

I had lower blepharoplasty surgery as I had a lot of wrinkles in my lower eyelids. I have big eyes so the wrinkles were very obvious and only being in my mid-thirty’s I felt it aged me. The surgery was only an hour long and Dr Julian and his team were all really nice and caring. I am extremely happy with the results and my eyes look so much better! The wrinkles are hardly there and I actually like how my eyes look in photos now! I definitely recommend Dr Julian and his team.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2019

Very satisfied! I feel more confident and younger!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

Took a long time researching a surgeon to perform Blepharoplasty A’s was very nervous. I chose Dr de Silva and its the best decision I’ve made. Results far exceeded my expectations and knowbody has commented that I’ve had something done but do comment I look great. The surgery has given me more confidence and I feel great now in myself. The team were fantastic and the healing time despite having undergone 4 plus hours surgery was truely amazing. No pain or discomfort ,just a small amount of bruising which after following Dr De Silva pre and post operative plan to the letter was gone within a fortnight. Everyone involved acted professionally and with kindness and Dr De Silva is calm and empathetic ..I felt totally reassured in his hands. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending. By no means the cheapest but with surgery on your face you need the best . I am so glad I made the decision to have my surgery and choosing Dr De Silva to guide ,advise and perform it. Paul (June 2019 )

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

I would highly recommend Dr De Silver. Extremely happy with my eye and nose surgery. A very professional experience from start to finish. David Lacey London

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

I had a revision of neck and face lift and am very happy with the subtle, natural result . I would highly recommend Dr DeSilva and his team. From the initial consultation right through to the final follow up I felt well informed, supported and was a 100% certain I had made the right decision. The 6 hour procedure was done under deep sedation rather than a general anaesthetic. At first I was a little anxious as I was concerned I would be aware during the operation. Dr DeSilva explained everything in detail and I felt reassured and had total confidence in him. Sedation is definitely the way forward as my recovery was seamless, no pain, nausea or that heavy feeling experienced after a GA. One thing for me that really made a difference was the professional and personal care and attention I received from Dr DeSilva and his team.. Any future work would definitely be done by Dr DeSilva. Thank you, you're a genius. Jennifer

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

Pleased with the results of my operation. The sedation process was used with anaesthesia which worked great. 30 minutes after the operation I was allowed to go home. Didn't require any pain killers and had no after effects. After care has been brilliant. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

I had upper and lower blepharopsty. Dr DeSIlva is an extremely competent and skilled physician as well as being very courteous and pleasant. The results of my surgery were beyond my expectations. If you are considering similar surgery I cannot recommend Dr DeSIlva and his team highly enough.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2019

I had upper and lower blepharopsty with DR DeSilva. I was nervous about having anything done to my face but the results have been fantastic and very natural. I’m incredibly happy with them. Dr DeSilva and his team were amazing and really took the time pre and post operatively to make sure everything was ok. Extremely happy with the results and the care and attention given. Thank you

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

Dr. Julian De Silva's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Julian De Silva is a London cosmetic surgeon who specializes only in facial cosmetic & plastic surgery. Dr. De Silva has considerable experience in cosmetic and reconstructive facial surgery from fellowships in London, Los Angeles and New York. He is the one of a handful of elite surgeons to be recognized with both European and American qualifications and memberships.

• English

• Guy's, King's & St.Thomas's Medical School (Grad. 1999)

• Blepharoplasty
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Face-lift
  • Voluma
  • Laser resurfacing
  • Neck lift
  • Restylane

• Numerous Awards and Distinctions over 10 year period

• Numerous publications, books, book chapters, medical research articles and Gold Standard Randomised Control Studies

Medicaid / Medi-Cal