Ratings for Dr. Syed Amanullah

Dr. Syed prescribed me an antacid which compounded my existing low stomach acid. This lead to gastroparesis and several other complications I’m still trying to rectify. The doctor is largely unavailable for follow up and consultation following my gastroscopy. Overall, Dr.Syed didn’t seem to listen to my symptoms as a patient and seemed very rushed. He prescribed my antacid likely without checking my netcare file to see I was already taking an antacid. Overall, I’m am sorely disappointed in the quality of care and have found greater relief from self remedies suggested on YouTube and Google.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

You can’t even get a hold of them phones always busy

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

My Sister Has Stage 4 Lung Cancer and Dr Syed persribed a persription for a cortisone which she was already taking Dexa metasone ,the Parmastist questioned my sister , did Dr Syed already know she was taking a cortisone.Appointment was made for her to come in for appointment to speak with him. I had a hard time getting my sister to this appointment to get to his office to be told that Dr Syed wouldn’t be in, and that they had tried to call my sister, I was with her the whole time and we never got a call from his office.When we arrived at the office we asked if Dr Syed could call my sister as he had wrote the Perscription, we were told we wold have to make appointment to talk to him. Shame on you Dr Syed when Some your Client Have Cancer and you don’t show for their appointment when they are paying for parking and having difficulty walking to get to your office , as you want paid for a visit..Maybe you should think what a patient is going through before you make a mistake of writing a persription.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr Amanullah is professional, he was great with my 17 year old son. I found him to be very knowledgeable, and gave us the most reasonable explanation that we have received in many visits to doctors and hospitals for my sons condition.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

He was very helpful and kind during procedure. Staff were kind also. He is very professional and helpful I recommend him for everyone.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Staff were all very pleasant and helped ease my mind. Dr. Amanullah was very professional and also helped calm me down. Thank you for the pleasant experience for my coloncopy!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Not happy with my contact. Difficulty in understanding and communicating. Long waits for three office visits, and over 3 hours for my colonoscopy. Suspect he is heavily overbooked. Could not tell me for certain what my problem was, after the colonoscopy. Did not take photos for future comparisons. Wanted to start me off with a major drug - I refused. I think he is knowledgable and thorough, but he was not the right Dr for me.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Thank you Dr. Syed....... excellent care !! Cheers to good health :)

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Amanulla is a very professional specialist. he is thorough, compassionate and knowledgeable. I am baffled by some of the preceding negative comments on this page.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

He is an amazing doctor and a very dedicated to his job.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017