Ratings for Dr. Paul R. Wallace

He's top notch, and Diagnostic Clinic is darn lucky to have him. He has been treating 3 generations of my family since around 95. We followed him from one practice location to another as diagnostic clinic moved him about. He has treated everything from my Son's acne to my 92 year old father's geriatric problems. The guy has been right on in his diagnosis and referrals. Hopefully he will not be so difficult to get an appointment with that we must go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

Outstanding primary care physician. I've gone to Dr. Wallace for about 10 years. He has helped me through one serious illness. He cares, takes time to explain, and gives excellent advice.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

takes the time to really listen. very patient focussed

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

Dr. Wallace is wonderful. One of his nurses could be a bit nicer, but overall I love having him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

I love Dr. Wallace. I've been seeing him since 1997. The only thing I don't like is his affiliation made him move to the Largo Diagnostic clinic and no longer pay his rent for a private office. It's harder to see him now. Have to make appt weeks in advance or see a nurse practitioner. I still use him when I can, even for pelvic exam. He is very nice, professional and courteous and listens well. I don't feel embarrassed telling him anything.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

The best Dr. we have ever had. We would still be with him but our insurance isn't with him. We hope to change that at end of year

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

Dr. Paul R. Wallace's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)