Ratings for Dr. Gokhan Shevket

I had 4 impacted wisdom teeth. Extremely easy procedure, and I felt no pain afterwards. No need to worry about anything! During the procedure, you're completely numb (no pain, but some pressure) and afterwards, the medicine is helpful. If you're scared about wisdom tooth removal, don't be! Also a very nice guy, quite calm and definitely knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

He removed my wisdom teeth within 20 minutes & was so helpful in my post-operative care.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Very kind and caring dentist. He removed all my wisdom teeth under sedation. I don't remember very much except to say it seemed like under 30 minutes. I'm recovering very nicely and deserves a 5 star

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Shevket did 2 filling for me last year, he was very friendly liked to joke around. It was painless and quick. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I got my wisdom tooth removed .. He did excellent job.. Highly recommends

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

very friendly dentist!!! i was terrifed to pull out my wisdom teeth, but i felt relaxed, informed, and reassured thanks to dr.Shevket. The appointment went by very quickly, with a lot less pain than i expected. Also his reccomendation to not have me sedated - like i was hoping, saved me alot of extra cost and time. Great doctor, i am very pleased, would definitely reccomend!!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

I had three wisdom teeth removed and felt no pain. Great experience! Definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I had all 4 wisdom tooth pulls and was very scared. This dentist was very good. My surgery was like 30 minutes for all to pull out. Very good experience.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Shevket. Compared to my brother who had his teeth out, I had no pain and no concerns after my procedure. He was really nice, easy to speak with and even gave me his cell phone number if my parents had any concerns. I would recommend him to any of my colleagues.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

This guy is a crook. Took two of my teeth out that did not need extraction. Didn't even touch the problem tooth. Stay away from this guy, he only cares about the money.

Submitted January 17, 2016