Ratings for Dr. Gokhan Shevket

I just got my 2 wisdom teeth removed and I experienced a lot less pain than expected! Dr. Shevket was very patient, informative and friendly! I was really nervous going in, but I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly the procedure went! I highly recommend going to him.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Dr. Shevket was stationed at the Absolute Towers Dental Office for my wisdom tooth extraction and I am really content with having him as my specialist. He was very informative, quick and efficient. The process itself took under 5 minutes without being put to sleep as my roots were small, but I didn't feel a thing. It was a great experience having him as my dentist!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

The extraction was suppose to be difficult because of a complication with my tooth. However, Dr. Shevket not only extracted it within minutes but also made it look effortless. He was very patient when giving me the post-procedure instructions and also responded back to my emails in a very promptly fashion during his personal time off when I had questions and concerns. Could not have asked for a better professional, truly goes above and beyond for his patients.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

I felt absolutely nothing, I was in more pain worrying about the procedure than the actual procedure itself, Dr.Shevket is exceptional.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I just got my 4 impacted wisdom teeth removed today with only local anesthesia by Dr.Gokhan Shevket and honestly it was painless and fast. The only time you feel a little bit of pain is when you get the injection to numb the area after that you just feel some pressure but not pain. He got all four out super fast I was surprised when he said he was done. Honestly he is the best dentist I have every had, he was very helpful and informative about what to do after the procedure. He had 16 patients including myself in the day I went all getting their wisdom teeth taken out and I didn't feel rushed plus he was supper kind. Anyone needing to get their wisdom teeth removed I would highly recommend going to him!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I had 4 impacted wisdom teeth. Extremely easy procedure, and I felt no pain afterwards. No need to worry about anything! During the procedure, you're completely numb (no pain, but some pressure) and afterwards, the medicine is helpful. If you're scared about wisdom tooth removal, don't be! Also a very nice guy, quite calm and definitely knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

He removed my wisdom teeth within 20 minutes & was so helpful in my post-operative care.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Very kind and caring dentist. He removed all my wisdom teeth under sedation. I don't remember very much except to say it seemed like under 30 minutes. I'm recovering very nicely and deserves a 5 star

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Shevket did 2 filling for me last year, he was very friendly liked to joke around. It was painless and quick. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017