Ratings for Dr. Kristin Burr

Required Dr Kristin Burr's help after a low back injury. My pain was excurciating and within a few treatments she had me comfortable and able to continue with my activities of daily living!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr. Burr has an excellent insight into the patient's needs. Her clinic provides a wide range of support options including acupuncture, registered massage therapy, yoga therapy, reiki. A kinesiologist is also on staff to provide strength and conditioning programming. This is a full service team approach to wellness. Dr. Burr is highly regarded by every patient who graces her door. Although she is a sport chiropractor, her patients are from all walks and ages, including motor vehicle accidents.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

I had been seeing various chiropractors for probably 30 years to deal with a nagging lower back injury. About 6 months ago the pain had spread to my upper leg and glutes and the other chiropractor continued to treat it the same as he had for years, resulting in no relief whatsoever. The pain kept getting worse so I was looking for a better solution when I came across Kristin Burr. She is a chiropractor, but works more as a sports medicine doctor. She began using ART (active release technique) and microcurrent on the pain points, and gave me a series of exercises to do at home. After 8 weeks of treatments, once per week, the pain is totally gone. So now I can continue with the exercises, but won’t need to see her again any time soon. That’s too bad, because she’s done a great job with me and is a true professional, someone you enjoy seeing.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr. Kristin Burr's Credentials

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2010)

Amerigroup
Caresource
Eyemed Vision Care
Healthplus
Molina
Mutual Medical
Peach State Health Plan
Staywell
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)